💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
22 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Can anyone spare a lugia, ho-oh, or mewtwo? :) 

Im trying to do my pokedex. 

Do you have Pokemon Go? It's easier to just transfer a legendary caught there and fill it. Also you should be able to encounter either Lugia or Ho-Oh in Raid Dens in Crown Tundra.

If not I think I have an extra Mewtwo and Ho Oh in Pokemon Home, let me check. :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

Do you have Pokemon Go? It's easier to just transfer a legendary caught there and fill it. Also you should be able to encounter either Lugia or Ho-Oh in Raid Dens in Crown Tundra.

If not I think I have an extra Mewtwo and Ho Oh in Pokemon Home, let me check. :)

I’ve been trying the dens for ho oh and Lucia and nothing. 

-Mark

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

I’ve been trying the dens for ho oh and Lucia and nothing. 

I mean they are there. You get Lugia in Shield and HoOh in Sword. What version do you have?

HausOfMark
11 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I mean they are there. You get Lugia in Shield and HoOh in Sword. What version do you have?

I literally just got lugia. Haha I’m playing sword.

-Mark

HausOfMark

Update: Did the dungeon like 5 more times after Lugia and no Ho-Oh or Mewtwo yet lol

But I am catching some amazing pokemon thou! I just recently got into really dedicating myself to the games so its exciting. 

-Mark

ChavaWM

Did anyone here ever get Zarude? I signed up months ago for the pokemon newsletter and don't remember getting any alert about it

Also I took a few months off since the shiny hatching was giving me headaches, went for mareanie last night, got a shiny one after about 120 eggs!

bionic
14 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Did anyone here ever get Zarude? I signed up months ago for the pokemon newsletter and don't remember getting any alert about it

Also I took a few months off since the shiny hatching was giving me headaches, went for mareanie last night, got a shiny one after about 120 eggs!

Nope! Apparently it was a really common error and when people got in touch TPC were just like 🤷‍♂️ 

buy bionic

Lion Heart
On 2/21/2021 at 5:38 PM, ChavaWM said:

I did :shrug:

It was buried in either the November or December newsletter but you had to look carefully. The code was near the bottom I think.

Lion Heart

A Pikachu with Sing... that's how much 25 years matters to this lazy company.

• 1 month later...
Head Empty

Does anyone have a Marshadow they'd be willing to part with? It's the only mythical that I missed the events for.

Spoiler

Some of the main offers I could trade in return:

- Mew
- Shaymin*
- Hoopa*
- Celebi
- Shiny Machop
- Shiny Pancham
- Shiny Chansey
- Shiny Phione*
- Shiny Jirachi*
- More, if anyone is interested.

*obtained through wonder trade, not sure if hacked

I will edit this post once I get one. If this message is still visible, I'm probably still looking :selena:

EDIT: Already got one :ally:

• 3 weeks later...
YCHofficial
On 11/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, YCHofficial said:

ive battled Rookidee over 500 times now, can I now press run untill a shiny appears?

Update. I still dont have a shiny rookidee

• 5 months later...
ryansamonster

I’m looking to trade with someone! I’m trying to evolve my Haunter and Feebas. I have Shield so I can get you a version exclusive Pokémon if needed. :hug:

Archived