Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA - Mega Fan Mission Thread

Nikko

Featured Posts

Where are the headphones today? How do I get points? I mean, I've been following this thread and clicking on the headphones whenever someone finds them, but I dont really understand the whole idea of this voting game. I've just been doing it anyway lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

Headphones are on Jay-Z's artist page:

http://tv.mtvema.com/artists/jay-z

Scoring is explained here:

http://tv.mtvema.com/megafan

Right now it says "01 hours left to play", like it's said for the last hour. In two minutes, it will either close for real... or start counting down an hour's worth of minutes. I'm guessing the latter. Let's see...

Well, they fooled me; it just says "00 hours left to play" now. And I can still add points (front page poll again).

Now that I think of it, it did show "00 days left to play" for like a whole day before it started counting hours, right? So maybe a minute count will start in the next hour.

The MegaFan competition is over! But you can keep playing MegaFan and earning points to support your artist's Fan Team for the Biggest Fans EMA until voting closes on 9 November!

Is this some kinda stupid joke?

Is this some kinda stupid joke?

No. It's like I said in #598. Whoever had the top rank, and the top Influence rank, when the contest closed are the winners now; they get the fan prizes. But the points race for the fan teams (as opposed to individual fans) continues until Nov. 9th.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

CALM THE HELL DOWN

jUST FORGET ABOUT MEGAFAN- ITS OVER!! MTVEMA's TWITTER ACC EVEN TWEETED IT!!

Now then , you all may be ignorant of the fact that the beliebers and the directioners are devising massive voting schemes... Pretty much like the "MTN DL Day"

>.>

SO WE BETTER GET UP ON OUR ARSES AND START VOTING!!!!!

MEGAFAN WAS NOT ALL THAT DETERMINED WHO WAS/IS GOING TO WIN THE BIGGEST FANS AWARD!!!

PLUS WE NEED TO ALLOCATE EQUAL TIME AND IMPORTANCE TO THE BEST LIVE AWARD!!! (I know the other noms are hardly voted by fans and we're probably in the lead , but Swifties ARE a threat and we better get serious!)

GUYS GUYS GUYS

CALM THE HELL DOWN

Now then , you all may be ignorant of the fact that the beliebers and the directioners are devising massive voting schemes... Pretty much like the "MTN DL Day"

>.>

MEGAFAN WAS NOT ALL THAT DETERMINED WHO WAS/IS GOING TO WIN THE BIGGEST FANS AWARD!!!

PLUS WE NEED TO ALLOCATE EQUAL TIME AND IMPORTANCE TO THE BEST LIVE AWARD!!! (I know the other noms are hardly voted by fans and we're probably in the lead , but Swifties ARE a threat and we better get serious!)

The Megafan thing is still working....
Monster in Scotland

GUYS GUYS GUYS

CALM THE HELL DOWN

>.>

I mean: Megafan competition is over, but watching videos, sharing links, polls so on....gets points!!! Beliebers are voting like freaking psychos right now
Monster in Scotland

I mean: Megafan competition is over, but watching videos, sharing links, polls so on....gets points!!! Beliebers are voting like freaking psychos right now

Okay , but what's the point of garnering more points if the competition is over and they aren't gonna add the numbers anymore? or will they?

zNetworkMonster

Okay , but what's the point of garnering more points if the competition is over and they aren't gonna add the numbers anymore? or will they?

COMPETITION ISNT OVER ITS OVER IF YOU WANTED TO WIN TICKET TO FRANKFURT 2012 EMAS VOTING STILL CONTINUES AND WE MUST WIN AND GET AS MUCH POINTS AS POSSIBLE I M FREAK WITH CAPS SO ALL CAN SEE!!!