• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

Sudarshana

Thanks so much! You guys are awesome, I don't know how you found it, but it's amazing.

just search for "ema headphones" on twitter, that's how it works :nails:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

jayvee_pikachu

guys, what happened? biebz is crawling into gagas position inch by inch, the gap between them is becoming closer and closer each day, the gape between them 5 days before this day is almost 600.000 but now its only 400.000

guys, what happened? biebz is crawling into gagas position inch by inch, the gap between them is becoming closer and closer each day, the gape between them 5 days before this day is almost 600.000 but now its only 400.000

I think that MTV is cheating...the want to give the award to bieber.

The best we can do is make more Twitter accounts and use them to to the CHALLENGES. We will get around 1600 points for that. I'm pretty sure the Beliebers do that as well.

Sudarshana

8830 points, rank #97

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

PlasticHo

I think that MTV is cheating...the want to give the award to bieber.

Yeah.. and I keep track of the totals each day. The highest I recall being ahead was 504k when I checked (Usually around 10:30 - 11pm Central time).

Yesterday we didn't do so well compared to Bieber. However, we have made up some points today. We are at about 489k ahead of Bieber right now and we still have a few hours before day change. (It was around 375-420k after yesterday.. If I remember correctly.) So we are doing alright. We just have to take it one day at a time.

Beiber needs to win each of the next 14 days by around 32k to win. If we win some days, that boosts are points. If we keep him below 32k ahead each day... we should win. Assuming no cheating is going on. LOL

Sudarshana

tbh I abandonned two of my three accounts because it takes so much time to earn 345 points for each one every day :shy: