Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

She was 15 when she signed. Im sure her calculate nature developed after finally understanding how the business works once inside

I know she signed young but I feel like once she became so smart she would have took care of these loose ends. Especially since she knew she was changing labels.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

What can we monsters do to help her? It's not likely that our fave will say anything about this. I hope she surprises me instead of a new troll tweet.

Go on twitter and instagram and drag the hell out of those pigs. 

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The thing is she doesn't have a case. This is completely legal and that is the tragedy of it all. :ohno:

Well let’s hope other Big name celebrities show support 

3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Since the performance is televised, the audio would technically be a “re-recording” of the songs they now own. Not like a studio recording, but a live recording. And she’s not allowed to do that until november 2020

by that logic all her live performances are now kinda questionable unless she limits herself to only performing Lover

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. That must be extremely frustrating for her.

Just now, KingRedd said:

It’s not a sense that she messed up. It’s more so those two being vindictive after the first battle they had. They see this as a way to “show her” who has the power but it’s very petty if you ask me. Can’t perform a medley of her own music. That’s rough 

I don't think anyone is blaming her. We all acknowledge they are evil. It's just shocking that something like this could happen to Taylor of all people. Her, Beyonce, and Madonna are the smartest pop stars/have the best teams. So for it to happen to one of them is shocking.

alextruper17
9 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Karma. it's what she deserves for bullying Katy since that tragic Bad Blood video:ohwell:

gross love and hip hop GIF

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

xoxo Craig

I feel so so so sad for Taylor right now... I love Ariana and Demi, and Tori Kelly who are all managed by that rat. I hope they speak out about this. Its so unfair what is going on... I really applaud her strength to keep going. 

End Racism Now

Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

stop with that bullshit they made up and this is morally wrong and not just a bitch fit fight 

STFU you mean I can bullying you for years and made up with you and everything will be fine? Scott bought her Masters and copyright by legal means. so deal with it:ohwell:

zakariah

what if the reason why Ari isn't speaking up about this is because Scooter is doing the same thing to her & she knows it

it's no secret that Demi never really liked taylor so I don't think she's gonna do anything, and as for Tori idk, I feel like she just doesn't wanna get into drama like this

Doncho

This is sad. I hope Taylor can get her songs back. I mean, she WROTE them. She shouldnt even re-record the songs... just give them back to her, you rats.

This really hurts because it happens to a lot of not known artists too, wich is awful :(

FentyGa

scott and scooter ****ing disgust me

everything scooter does seems to be immoral. overworking justin and ariana with tour dates just because tours are so lucrative. ****ing up carly and CL’s careers and potential. basically blackmailing taylor into not performing personal music she wrote, mostly alone.

neither of these men have had a hand in writing or creating anything of taylor’s, yet they essentially have the right to take it from her. they’re literal scum. both of them.:selena:

BUtterfield 8
Just now, FentyGa11 said:

CL’s careers and potential.

You can’t really blame scooter for that her former management YG entertainment was to blame 

scooter-cl.pngscooterbraun-cl.pngscootercl.png

migamiga

Advice to any up and coming artists: do NOT sign with a label. If you can achieve enough success/garner enough attention online on your own, stay independent. It's not worth it. You don't make ANY money. The money you receive from the contract is NOT yours, it's your budget- you are expected to earn that money back for the label (and then some). It's essentially a loan that's impossible to pay for. With streaming and music being available online and artists being able to reach their audience without a middleman, you can garner the same attention any artist would under a label. You can build your own team of people that you trust and be able to control 100% of your work- it's possible (Chance the Rapper is a great example). Yes, there are a lot of great marketing advantages to going with a label, but in this day in age if you play your cards right, you can get the same amount of attention.

OT: Was Taylor's deal with BM a 360? Normally she wouldn't need the label's permission for concert performances since that's not using the actual master. If she really is under a 360 then thank God she writes her own music cause if not she would not be making ANY money

alextruper17
6 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

STFU you mean I can bullying you for years and made up with you and everything will be fine? Scott bought her Masters and copyright by legal means. so deal with it:ohwell:

Wow. I didn't believe people support asshøles. It seems so.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Cyber Babylon
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Wow. I didn't believe people support asshøles. It seems so.

And you support a well known liar:reductive:

Archived