New Haus Labs Products Coming Next Week 🎁

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
5 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Exactly this the Elle makeup was meant to look good in the photoshoot not in irl thanks

However that kinda means that the editor had to intervene in the make up results to make it look good, whereas if the make up was good from the start then the job would requiere less photoshop :selena:

magicalgaga

I just want a lipstick kit that I could buy with the only money I have left :bradley:

i was born this way, baby

CautiousLurker

Every time HausLabs release a new product, Gaga forgets an ARTPOP song :bradley:

Prismatic Light

YAS MAMA, STEP ON ME

Off-topic am I the only one who noticed that her Haus Labs post get not even half of the likes she usually gets even with random selfies? Idk it gets me nervous lol :cryga:

Be kind 🧡

Sanne Godijn
12 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

However that kinda means that the editor had to intervene in the make up results to make it look good, whereas if the make up was good from the start then the job would requiere less photoshop :selena:

Maybe the makeup in the video wasnt finished yet 

ydnmnme

Omg yaaasss!!! A serve :giveup:  Can’t wait to see and buy new products :excited2::party:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

SHALLOW

Am i the only one who thinks her cheeks changed since last year? They’re not as full anymore

Anyway, i’d love to see her eyeshadows and lipsticks

Wait this picture is a total serve what the...

Even the roots look magnificent here, and I've been apprehensive about them the last few months.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, AdmistTheLight said:

I thought she was going with the no air brush direction or is her skin just that good?

I think it’s the filter tbh. No air brush but it’s the same filter that Hollywood would use back in the day to make everyone look perfect. It’s a filter that is slightly out of focus to soften features.

27 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

YAS MAMA, STEP ON ME

Off-topic am I the only one who noticed that her Haus Labs post get not even half of the likes she usually gets even with random selfies? Idk it gets me nervous lol :cryga:

Oddly enough, none of her glamour shots (which I adore) get nearly as many likes as her slightly grainy selfies (which usually hit a million) or cute posed every day photos (sometimes two million!).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived