Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheiße - Enigma DVD

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Hey guys! 

I'm back making Enigma edits and I just uploaded 'Scheiße'. Check it out and, of course, let me know what you think about it!

Love :heart:

Didymus

First of all, thanks for spelling :queenga:

Second of all, great editing choices :applause: Good angles and timing. Gaga doesn't do a lot during this performance so you have to make a recording interesting with other things. And you succeeded, highlighting the effects, dancers and musicians. You got a gift, please keep sharing your stuff :hug: 

LOVED this!!! I remember seeing your notification on my phone they day you uploaded this and being like "Omg! Finally!" :laughga: :firega:

GagaSkeletonWay
On 11/10/2019 at 7:47 PM, Didymus said:

First of all, thanks for spelling :queenga:

Second of all, great editing choices :applause: Good angles and timing. Gaga doesn't do a lot during this performance so you have to make a recording interesting with other things. And you succeeded, highlighting the effects, dancers and musicians. You got a gift, please keep sharing your stuff :hug: 

Thank you very much, I appreciate it :heart::hug:

GagaSkeletonWay
On 11/10/2019 at 7:56 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

LOVED this!!! I remember seeing your notification on my phone they day you uploaded this and being like "Omg! Finally!" :laughga: :firega:

I took a break haha thanks for the support :heart:

• 1 month later...

Archived