💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga completes 31 sold-out Vegas shows with the end of leg 3

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Leg 3 of Enigma + Jazz has been completed with the 31st show, and Gaga confirmed that all of them have sold out.

The picture says show #32 because it included the cancelled one, she actually completed 31. The third leg should rake in roughly $15.4 million if each show grosses $1.4 million, and bring the total to a $45 million (from 31 shows).

She has 12 more shows scheduled and announced for 2020, but might announce more dates to fulfill the contract that was reported to consist of 74 shows.

75371678_982069018820476_587893839710755

Anveeroy
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Always my pleasure to support Stefani. :diane:

left out pasta today? :enigma:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ChromaticPrincess

I’m kinda divided in the Engima thing tbh. On one hand I want Enigma to finish ASAP so she can have an easier time w LG6. But at the same time if she’s there for another year and a half I can see her when I graduate. So idk how to feel lmao. But honestly she can GET THAT ****ING COIN SIS LIKE DAMNNNN

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Bradley
12 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

I’m kinda divided in the Engima thing tbh. On one hand I want Enigma to finish ASAP so she can have an easier time w LG6. But at the same time if she’s there for another year and a half I can see her when I graduate. So idk how to feel lmao. But honestly she can GET THAT ****ING COIN SIS LIKE DAMNNNN

For me, I don't mind her staying there for a bit but I don't understand how she's going to promote LG6 if she needs to keep going back there. It's not like she can revamp the whole thing and add 14 LG6 songs into the show. That would be something completely new, and no longer Enigma.

Chickens in Malibu

Well I live in Vegas and I haven't seen her yet. Hopefully I won't miss the remaining dates.

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

but might announce more dates to fulfill the contract that was reported to consist of 74 shows.

75371678_982069018820476_587893839710755

I don't think she will tbh. The contract stipulated that she performs in Vegas for two years. I think she'll wrap up in 2020.

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

For me, I don't mind her staying there for a bit but I don't understand how she's going to promote LG6 if she needs to keep going back there. It's not like she can revamp the whole thing and add 14 LG6 songs into the show. That would be something completely new, and no longer Enigma.

Yeah that’s why I’m still here iffy about Enigma because it essentially chains her there until it’s over. And if she was any other bitch I would have given up hope for a full fledged era till Enigmas over, however Gaga is a musician at heart. I think she’s said it in interviews before that she’s always thinking about music and songs. And 2010 & 2012, the two years she didn’t release anything, she either had plans to that just didn’t work out, or was heavily working on new music. So sadly it seems 2019 will join them but that then means that there will undoubtedly be new music in 2020. 

I think most realistically is she’ll do a Britney and release an album but only perform like 3 songs at Enigma, unless she revamps which while I want her too, she probably won’t 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Bradley
41 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I don't think she will tbh. The contract stipulated that she performs in Vegas for two years. I think she'll wrap up in 2020.

But there was also the mention that she had to do 74 shows, wasn't it?

At first I was like wtffff not even half in a whole year but they could fit 41 in the next year, not even 1 show a week on average so hopefully it’s possible

Amen Fashion
58 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think she would just add single mostly likely 1 or 2 songs. 🤖 and after enigma she would start a lg6 tour.

Archived