💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sasha Lewis producing new Gaga music?

StarryNight

Featured Posts

StarryNight

Sasha Lewis is credited  for this incredible music in this video.

I searched up a little bit and found out that she is music producer and sound designer. She worked for Vogue, Sony Music, Warner Music, Mute Records, Four Tet, Jon Hopkins, Domino Records, Pump Audio...

Her latest work was for Jon Hopkins Singularity album where she's credited as  programming (track 1 to 4).
https://www.allmusic.com/artist/sasha-lewis-mn0000302677/credits

Either they hired her just to produce music for this short video (doesn't seem realistically to me) or Gaga is teasing new music. Either way I would be sooo here for this instrumental being part of LG6, it just sound so good :giveup: It's like TFM, BTW and ARTPOP all at once but somehow fresh.

In those threads all I can see is little rats complaining about sneakers and hats but no one is talking about this, would you be here for LG6 sounding like this?

Ew no :triggered:

That's basic

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

7 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Either they hired her just to produce music for this short video (doesn't seem realistically to me) or Gaga is teasing new music.

This is actually fairly realistic, I think. There's a multitude of factors that could have occurred:

-she's part of the production team that worked with this video, or has worked with them

-is a contract hire for this

-her instrumental was bought for this video from a stock music database

I do like it, though!

3 points in and ready for more

Awakened M

Why not have Jon Hopkins instead?:lolly:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

not Chromatica
On 11/6/2019 at 11:05 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

Gaga isn't credited so she didn't take part in it. Therefore, not from LG6.

Doesn't have to mean a thing. She might just want to avoid being too obvious. She didn't credit herself when she tweeted the Haus Labs reveal trailer but then she did credit herself on Insta.

Archived