Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's comeback single be a hit?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

LG7 time now

If your definition of a hit is a top 10 single, then probably.

But if you mean a real hit, probably not (but let's hear the song before we judge!). Most of the time, the way she changes between albums scares people who don't buy the song too much, but then the 2nd single gets bigger than the lead single because people aren't too surprised by the music direction and let themselves enjoy the song

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Hit?

Sure, if she wants to, it seems pretty clear to me that when she wants to release a smash hit, she simply does it, otherwise she does whatever she wants, not caring very much about it.

At this point of her career she has nothing left to prove, and she has no rivals... All the other young popstars can have their moment, I wish them all the best as long as it lasts... Gaga is a completely different league, she is already one of the biggest pop icons of all time.

And no, I'm not even exaggerating things.

(of course, a big "Shallow-like" exploit every once in a while will be more than welcomed)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

ryansamonster

Seems like all the haters in this thread are the same ones in 2014/2017 saying Gaga would never have a #1 Single ever again.

And we all know how that turned out :vegas: 

I don't even care about the charts.

I just wanna listen to new music from Miss Gaga. And the clock is ticking...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

rasclautmangos

Yes I think she'll have a hit, at least with her fans. The GP has been into some absolute crap lately, so there is no predicting that. I don't think she needs to focus on  being the number one mega popstar anymore anyways. She just needs to release good music and go on tour. 

Chromaticunt
On 11/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

Ya'll said this in 2016 ...and the era was in a medically induced coma until February 2017.

I can confirm nobody was saying that in 2016. :toofunny:

Based on her reputation and popularity in 2019, I would say she could potentially have a hit on her hands, but it of course depends on the quality of the music. It doesn't even matter if it's experimental or non-commercial because Shallow was anything but commercial and look how big it was. I think it just depends on quality. 

Archived