⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
question

Is Gaga Your Number 1?

Magui
18 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

It’s only Gaga! No one else compares and I have no more time to devote to anyone else :oops:

Same. 

• YAAAS 1

gabrielflorin01
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Ikr shocker:ladyhaha: I wish I was a veteran Fighter:bradley: I missed out on so many greatness I can’t (even though I’m glad I missed the ‘finishing touches to my heart’ era:selena:

Long story alert:

Hide contents

I’ve always loved Moves Like Jagger as a kid but that was basically it. I didn’t know much about else from her. When the DWUW remix came along I listened to it once but I didn’t like her voice so I never listened again (tasteless).
So when Accelerate was released I heard of it and checked it out. I thought it was catchy but not really it. But in the following days I caught myself singing Accelerate every day... It’s so catchy.

So I decided to listen to Bionic because people compared it to ARTPOP (my fav album of all time). I thought it was filled with good songs, but I still didn’t like her belts so I only saved the vocally tamed ones. But I just kept thinking that I should give it another try so I did, multiple times. After I listen I saved more songs. I started to love the album so much, continued with her whole discography and in a few weeks I just fell in love with everything about her. Her voice, her music, her versatility, her persona, you name it. She was and still is what I needed at the time and I’m so grateful for what she has done for me in a relatively short amount of time:heart:

Wow, I had no idea about this. Thank you so much for sharing, it was a really interesting read. So glad to see people giving her a chance and discovering the greatness of her :flutter: but damn, you truly missed a lot. My earliest Xtina memories are watching Candyman and Keeps Gettin' Better on MTV, and being pretty scared of the Not Myself Tonight music video because of how aggressively sexual she was :toofunny:

I want your stupid love.
  • Love 1

Daylight Jokers

She used to be my number three, with Marina as first, and Sia as second. She's my number 1 now, with Marina as 2nd and Aurora as 3rd. I still love Sia, but her recent work with LSD had been bugging me recently.

SourCandy
12 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

“-After all this time? -Always.” :heart:

Idk if this is a Gaga quote or not, but yeah this is my situation.

This summer was 10 years of me being a fan of Gaga. Even if she starts dropping things that I don't like and enjoy, I'd still at least check out for her new music/performances/red carpets...

Come, come, unwrap me!
  • Love 1

MonsterDad
30 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

It’s only Gaga! No one else compares and I have no more time to devote to anyone else :oops:

except @Renie

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

FentyGa
31 minutes ago, SashaDevacelli said:

This is a dumb question but who’s Carly?:air: iCarly?:air: Miranda Cosgrove?:air:

rae jepsen:trollga:

• Thanks 1

UK Monster

Gaga is my number 1 and i think always will be but by the skin of her teeth over Britney who is my number 2. Gaga and Britney are so far ahead of everyone else to me. 

Blown Away

She used to be, from 2009 - 2012. In 2013 I discovered Janet Jackson's music and she became my number one fave :music:

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

UK Monster
5 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

She used to be, from 2009 - 2012. In 2013 I discovered Janet Jackson's music and she became my number one fave :music:

I discovered Janet Jacksons music earlier this year when she did Glastobury, i watched her performance and i was like wooahh she can dance so well and she has some serious bops so since then i've been listening to her loads she is awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I discovered Janet Jacksons music earlier this year when she did Glastobury, i watched her performance and i was like wooahh she can dance so well and she has some serious bops so since then i've been listening to her loads she is awesome!

love will never do without you is her best song 

facts are facts 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

River

Spice Girls will always be my first love

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1