Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Prediction for LG6's Aesthetic?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Just curious. What visual or sonic aesthetic do you think Gaga will go for next era? 

I think the most obvious answer is the anime, blue hair, simulation / AI , cyber/future pop that Enigma is (what LG5 was supposed to be) due to Sophie's rumored involvement and her obsession with video games / anime, also she could fit the album's songs seamlessly in Enigma's setlist... but then again I feel like she will do a complete 180 of what we think she will do.

I'd also love to see her revisit the concept of the "Decay of the Blonde Pop Star" (the original ARTPOP) but I think she already touched that topic in The Fame / Monster era and shes evolved from that... but I miss the days when she channeled the full blonde iconic pop star like in her VMA's 2009 performance and it would be cool if she did a twist on that for LG6 (see the mysterious black & white photos from last year).

Pop Music

Dark, Crazy and Fun 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Makeup everywhere

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatic

I hope for something dark and fun, like what she did with Lobstereye for Coachella and Joanne World Tour.

I would LOVE to have a mixture of something like this:

So I guess a pop, medieval, discoy look, that would be AWESOME! :firega:

Red Velvet

It's the safest ones.

Enigma aesthetic or Haus Labs aesthetic.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

HoneyB

I want it to be campy tbh with a dark twist. As long as she keeps the pink hair we good!:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Venus Rose

Everything you guys already said and more tbh. I hope she doesn't play it safe like most pop music nowadays, not that she ever has before. 

Prismatic Light

Anything colorful and crazy enough will make me happy honestly! I'm expecting a fantastic Era, she never deluded me :excited2:

Be kind 🧡

TheRealJT

Hippie, nature loving. Long flowy earthy dresses.  Somewhere between Stevie Nicks and Alanis Morrisette. 
Sitting on a carpet cross legged singing acoustic songs. 
The fast pace songs are similar to Perfect Illusion and the ballads are very guitar focused, with tambourine and harp. 

Archived