💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pokemon New Anime Trailer - 1st Ep: Pikachu's Backstory

River

Featured Posts

Ok it actually looks pretty amazing and it seems like it's really digging into the lore of the anime.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Edonis

Wonder how long it'll take for people to start shipping Satoshi and Gou? :oprah:

OT: I'm actually surprised it's taken this long to explore Pikachu's backstory in more detail. I'm intrigued. 

Sneaky Oliver

So... Gou is a Kanto guy and not from Galar? This is going to be their journey all the way from Kanto to Galar? 

Nonetheless, I love the new visual. I liked Sun and Moon as well. I fell  in love with the SM season. It made me watch the anime like I used to do when I was a kid. I'll miss it so much :wub:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Nonetheless, I love the new visual. I liked Sun and Moon as well. I fell  in love with the SM season. It made me watch the anime like I used to do when I was a kid. I'll miss it so much :wub:

at first I hated it but now I'm watching it during my lunch and it's pretty awesome, it's more easy-going and I like how they give many Pokemon the spotlight.

Sneaky Oliver
12 minutes ago, River said:

at first I hated it but now I'm watching it during my lunch and it's pretty awesome, it's more easy-going and I like how they give many Pokemon the spotlight.

And there are many themes... family, the loss of family members, marriage, death, trauma, anxiety and THIS EP:

pokemondeath-988780.jpg

I’m on my Legacy Act era

40 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

And there are many themes... family, the loss of family members, marriage, death, trauma, anxiety and THIS EP:

pokemondeath-988780.jpg

That episode almost made me cry lol

They really did a good job with it!

Archived