Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Charli XCX addresses meet & greet controversy

Hoss

Featured Posts

misunderstood
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She knows :trollga:

I'm very well aware of this video. You thinking she'll know what a douche is tho lol. You just hate Charli XCX Craig time to leave the thread, it's looking tragic now.  :trollga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

I'm very well aware of this video. You thinking she'll know what a douche is tho lol. You just hate Charli XCX Craig time to leave the thread, it's looking tragic now.  :trollga:

Well she was holding poppers, so its not like she doesn't know what these things are... but okay :trollga:   I don't hate her, her song with Rita Ora was cute

End Racism Now

2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well if she actually cared, she'd know what her fans are giving her. Its like she is numb and she is just like "next" and it feels like she isn't giving her fans the time of day

Well, reading what she's written next to that, it seems like she actually meant the opposite of this. She doesn't care about the objects she signs because those are just that... objects. While what she cares about are the meaningful conversations she has with fans

☄ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Borislshere

“Fake wokeness” lol what? What does fans and journalists being worried about the objects fans are sticking in your face have to do with being woke? Okay miss Enema XCX. 

I feel sorry for Charli, she tries her best to create an inclusive and lgbtq friendly environment with her music/live shows but a lot of stans are using her as a punch line, the gays are not kiki ing with her they are kii-ing at her. Charli can say whatever she wants but most of her fans are twitter troll twinks with a warped sense of humour, zero common sense and respect. @ Charli if you're reading this: sis I love you, be careful stay safe and DON'T drink that lukewarm douche water the gays been giving you, that is not the tea luhv

14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

“Fake wokeness” lol what? What does fans and journalists being worried about the objects fans are sticking in your face have to do with being woke? Okay miss Enema XCX. 

BITCH enema xcx adasfggk I can't 

The Bling
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well she was holding poppers, so its not like she doesn't know what these things are... but okay :trollga:   I don't hate her, her song with Rita Ora was cute

Girl shut up :awkney: don't you have like 20 flop Katy songs to stream? Get to work

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

She’s wrong for thinking that people being disgusted at immature twinks bringing her drugs and sexual devices translates to “fake wokeness”. 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Girl shut up :awkney: don't you have like 20 flop Katy songs to stream? Get to work

Don't you have like 20 years worth of flop songs from your fave to stream? :awkney:  Get to work!

End Racism Now

Archived