Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Charli XCX addresses meet & greet controversy

Hoss

Featured Posts

i feel so bad for her omg šŸ˜© she deserves the world. but i love how she addressed the situation and she speaks so respectfullyĀ 

also for those unaware, fans have been accused of ā€œtaking advantageā€ of her kindness by having herĀ sign douches, poppers, and pose with their deceased lovedĀ onesā€™ ashes šŸ’€

Edonis

I mean...okay...but bringing an enema out to sign that may or may not have been used is still kind of icky. Like that can get someone sick. But it's her choice at the end of the day.Ā 

xoxo Craig

So she admits that she doesn't know/care about the objects she signs... which basically means she doesn't care about her fans. She should know exactly what she is signing and anyone with half a brain would have looked at that guy with a douche and said "no, can you please leave. That is disgusting"Ā 

Its out of order that she was made to sign a douche, but she should have known what it was and refused... its disgusting. She should be aware of what her fans have given her. Its either that or she is doing it for clout because her music doesn't get enough attention... so using the gay community when they ask for her to sign douches/poppers is an opportunity to try go viral. Either way, she should be ashamed of herself that she has signed so many inappropriate items :madge:

End Racism Now

HoneyB

Thatā€™s really sweet of her, I still think itā€™s gross to make her sign a popper:neyde:Ā I know itā€™s supposed to be ā€œfunnyā€ but you couldā€™ve literally asked her to sign anything else, I just donā€™t think that was appropriate:huntyga:Ā itā€™s nice to know to she cares about her fans though

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Zander

The problem lies with her fans and the lack of self awareness and respect. That twink with the douche and poppers was doing it for that "I'm so edgy" & attention factor and came off looking pathetic and desperate. It's not hard to get her to sign or pose for a picture that doesn't make youĀ  look like a fool.Ā 

24 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So she admits that she doesn't know/care about the objects she signs... which basically means she doesn't care about her fans.

What's the logic behind this statement?!Ā :air:

ā˜„ļø Before there was love, there was silence šŸŒŒ

Delusional

What is a popper? Iā€™ve googled it but doesnā€™t really make senseĀ 

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

codymonster
32 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So she admits that she doesn't know/care about the objects she signs... which basically means she doesn't care about her fans. She should know exactly what she is signing and anyone with half a brain would have looked at that guy with a douche and said "no, can you please leave. That is disgusting"Ā 

Its out of order that she was made to sign a douche, but she should have known what it was and refused... its disgusting. She should be aware of what her fans have given her. Its either that or she is doing it for clout because her music doesn't get enough attention... so using the gay community when they ask for her to sign douches/poppers is an opportunity to try go viral. Either way, she should be ashamed of herself that she has signed so many inappropriate items :madge:

She should do whatever the **** she wants tbh. I'm not sure why you have any say in what she should or should not do:cryga:

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

What's the logic behind this statement?!Ā :air:

Well if she actually cared, she'd know what her fans are giving her. Its like she is numb and she is just like "next" and it feels like she isn't giving her fans the time of day

End Racism Now

dynamite
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

I mean...okay...but bringing an enema out to sign that may or may not have been used is still kind of icky. Like that can get someone sick. But it's her choice at the end of the day.Ā 

The tip was yellow ugh I'm gonna be sickĀ Ā :neyde:

misunderstood

She was very sweet when I met her. Happy sheā€™s acknowledging fake woke trash.

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well if she actually cared, she'd know what her fans are giving her. Its like she is numb and she is just like "next" and it feels like she isn't giving her fans the time of day

Well idk how youā€™re coming up with this. Sheā€™s actually very sweet. When I met her she listenedĀ and paidĀ attention when I told her why February 2017 is my fav,Ā sheĀ even complimented my eyes when my time was done.Ā 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

She was very sweet when I met her. Happy sheā€™s acknowledging fake woke trash.

Well idk how youā€™re coming up with this. Sheā€™s actually very sweet. When I met her she listenedĀ and paidĀ attention when I told her why February 2017 is my fav,Ā sheĀ even complimented my eyes when my time was done.Ā 

How can you not know what you are signing if you cared? It doesn't make sense to me

End Racism Now

misunderstood
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

How can you not know what you are signing if you cared? It doesn't make sense to me

She's probably not 100% educated on gay culture/things gay use for their sex lives? Why else?Ā 

misunderstood
23 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why do you expect straight people to know everything about gays? I'm very confused by your mindset :rip:

Ā 

xoxo Craig
Just now, misunderstood said:

Why do you expect straight people to know everything about gays? I'm very confused by your mindset :rip:

Ā 

She knows :trollga:

End Racism Now

Archived