💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trevor Noah Schools Kanye West on Voting Democrat

Featured Posts

Chromaticunt

I used to like Kanye's music but I just can't listen to him now out of principle. His delusion ain't cute anymore. :triggered:

StrawberryBlond

I agree with what he says but you have to admit, while "brainwashing" is a bold term, black people are generally heavily encouraged to vote Democrat, it seems to be culturally enforced. They're led to believe that they're doing their people a disservice by voting any other way and that Republicans are all racist, which is such an extreme way of thinking. Black Republicans exist, there's even black senators, so the Republicans can't all be racist if they allow non-whites in. I've heard black Republicans speak and while I think their views can be a bit misguided and overly simplistic in places, they talk a certain level of sense, especially when it comes to things like welfare and police presence in communities. Up until the 60's, it was extremely common for black children in America to have married parents with a father at home. But once the welfare boom started that involved literally going round doors and telling the woman who answered that she'd be entitled to government money if there was no man in the house, the number of unwed, single mothers skyrocketed. And now we're where we're at. Republicans want to introduce a much stricter welfare system in the hopes of curbing this "have a child but don't marry or live together to get free money" concept. And seeing as gang and gun culture is so big among poor black communities, again, Republicans are all about increased police presence on the streets, just like it is in suburbia, which is the reason why crime rates in suburbia are so low as you don't know when the police could cruise by. Increased police presence in trouble areas would discourage criminal behaviour and keep everyone safer.

It's just a shame that these ideas are put under the "conservative" label because to my mind, they make a great deal of logical sense and I'm a liberal. To flat-out tell black people that there is no other way and they can get different results despite voting the same way every time just isn't right, neither is calling them a "koon," or an "Uncle Tom". No one should be forced into a political position. Now, make no mistake, I am in no way implying that blacks should support Trump, he's definitely not the answer to the problems America is going through. I don't think anyone should support the current Republican cabinet right now. But in the future, if a much more sane Republican candidate comes along, who's to say they'll do a bad job just because they're Republican? It doesn't make them an automatic destroyer of worlds. America has had either party rule for decades and the country hasn't ended yet.

6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I agree with what he says but you have to admit, while "brainwashing" is a bold term, black people are generally heavily encouraged to vote Democrat, it seems to be culturally enforced. They're led to believe that they're doing their people a disservice by voting any other way and that Republicans are all racist, which is such an extreme way of thinking. Black Republicans exist, there's even black senators, so the Republicans can't all be racist if they allow non-whites in. I've heard black Republicans speak and while I think their views can be a bit misguided and overly simplistic in places, they talk a certain level of sense, especially when it comes to things like welfare and police presence in communities. Up until the 60's, it was extremely common for black children in America to have married parents with a father at home. But once the welfare boom started that involved literally going round doors and telling the woman who answered that she'd be entitled to government money if there was no man in the house, the number of unwed, single mothers skyrocketed. And now we're where we're at. Republicans want to introduce a much stricter welfare system in the hopes of curbing this "have a child but don't marry or live together to get free money" concept. And seeing as gang and gun culture is so big among poor black communities, again, Republicans are all about increased police presence on the streets, just like it is in suburbia, which is the reason why crime rates in suburbia are so low as you don't know when the police could cruise by. Increased police presence in trouble areas would discourage criminal behaviour and keep everyone safer.

It's just a shame that these ideas are put under the "conservative" label because to my mind, they make a great deal of logical sense and I'm a liberal. To flat-out tell black people that there is no other way and they can get different results despite voting the same way every time just isn't right, neither is calling them a "koon," or an "Uncle Tom". No one should be forced into a political position. Now, make no mistake, I am in no way implying that blacks should support Trump, he's definitely not the answer to the problems America is going through. I don't think anyone should support the current Republican cabinet right now. But in the future, if a much more sane Republican candidate comes along, who's to say they'll do a bad job just because they're Republican? It doesn't make them an automatic destroyer of worlds. America has had either party rule for decades and the country hasn't ended yet.

Except the difference is that he’s not just another republican. He specifically became one after he started supporting Trump. Even smart republicans do not like Trump lmao 

StrawberryBlond
10 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Except the difference is that he’s not just another republican. He specifically became one after he started supporting Trump. Even smart republicans do not like Trump lmao 

I get that, which is why I said that I do agree with the general belief that Kanye's losing his mind right now. Trump should make no one into a Republican (especially considering it's so obvious he switched allegiances to win the presidency as he knew no Democrat would vote for him). It's true, smart Republicans knew Trump was a bad move, there were also Republicans back in the day who realised Sarah Palin was all wrong, so even they went against their allegiance to make sure she didn't stand a chance. But as you can see, I wasn't making it about Kanye, but focusing more on the idea of blacks being brainwashed to vote Democrat. Now isn't the best time to be discussing such a concept for sure, but it had to be done at some point because it is a real thing.

Morphine Prince
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Poor black communities are already heavily policed and have resulted in police brutality. Poor disadvantaged communities are more incarcerated than white communities. More police isn’t the solution. Effective, better trained police is. 

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Poor black communities are already heavily policed and have resulted in police brutality. Poor disadvantaged communities are more incarcerated than white communities. More police isn’t the solution. Effective, better trained police is. 

Which is what I'm suggesting. The legal system needs a massive overhaul and dealing with loose cannon officers is a major factor. I'm very pro-gun control because I think this a huge reason why cops are so trigger-happy - when you live in a country where anyone can own a gun and you could get shot from any angle, you were naturally be a lot more wary and likely to shoot first, ask questions later. Especially in communities that have a lot of gang culture and are famous for disliking you. Death by guns, whether it's by cops, cops getting killed or among citizens, is so low in countries where guns are banned/heavily regulated. That should tell you something.

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Which is what I'm suggesting. The legal system needs a massive overhaul and dealing with loose cannon officers is a major factor. I'm very pro-gun control because I think this a huge reason why cops are so trigger-happy - when you live in a country where anyone can own a gun and you could get shot from any angle, you were naturally be a lot more wary and likely to shoot first, ask questions later. Especially in communities that have a lot of gang culture and are famous for disliking you. Death by guns, whether it's by cops, cops getting killed or among citizens, is so low in countries where guns are banned/heavily regulated. That should tell you something.

You'll never get effective gun control with a Republican lead government, I can tell you that. 

StrawberryBlond
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You'll never get effective gun control with a Republican lead government, I can tell you that. 

I'm aware of that. There's downsides to either party being in power. One's too strict, one's too lax and their strictness and laxness differs depending on what issue it is. And there's really no middle ground. At least other countries have a huge choice. Lately, I've been wondering about voting for Liberal Democrats here in the UK as both Labour and Conservative are nuts right now. Only problem is, any other party has never won the vote (on a nationwide scale) so a lot of people see a vote for Lib Dems as a wasted vote, you've got to go with the main 2 parties. But neither side does it for you, so people end up not voting. So, too many options aren't always the answer either. I've never been so disillusioned with politics as I am right now. I just want them all to take a running jump and leave us alone.

JevyDuty

I agree. As a gay man, I have no choice but to vote Democrat.  They give me a fighting chance in this world while Republicans dispute my right to live without discrimination or even whom I should be allowed to marry. It sucks having one option but I'm not being brainwashed into believing the Republican party is one:trollga:

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm aware of that. There's downsides to either party being in power. One's too strict, one's too lax and their strictness and laxness differs depending on what issue it is. And there's really no middle ground. At least other countries have a huge choice. Lately, I've been wondering about voting for Liberal Democrats here in the UK as both Labour and Conservative are nuts right now. Only problem is, any other party has never won the vote (on a nationwide scale) so a lot of people see a vote for Lib Dems as a wasted vote, you've got to go with the main 2 parties. But neither side does it for you, so people end up not voting. So, too many options aren't always the answer either. I've never been so disillusioned with politics as I am right now. I just want them all to take a running jump and leave us alone.

Well, if you don't vote, others will. And they will decide for you. People just need to vote with what best aligns with their views. Politics is all about compromise anyway. 

Archived