💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Biggest Most Hugely Scandalous Confession Thread In GGD History!!!

Little Fighter

Featured Posts

Little Fighter

Hi, I have a confession  :ally:

I don't like The Fame :cryga:

It's ICONIC but the writing is weaker than any other era :huntyga:

The Fame Monster is great but overrated :derpga:

Born This Way had the best style and had incredible messages in every song  :kiss:

ARTPOP had the best songs. Period. :koons:

Cheek To Cheek exists :oops:

Joanne was the most unique era for Gaga. Her outfits never overshadowed her music. :triggered:

A Star Is Born is great too, but you gays ignore the fact that the pop songs are meant to be a representation of mindless media, yet you worship it  :ally:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Is this a go fund me?  You can't crowdsource bad taste, sorry :huntyga:

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, ***Piercing said:

A Star Is Born is great too, but you gays ignore the fact that the pop songs are meant to be a representation of mindless media, yet you worship it  :ally:

tea tho 

op: taste found nonexistent 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

Little Fighter
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Is this a go fund me?  You can't crowdsource bad taste, sorry :huntyga:

:emma:

GFM takes out taxes, PayPal me some taste :triggered:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

not asher613
10 minutes ago, ***Piercing said:

Hi, I have a confession  :ally:

I don't like The Fame :cryga:

It's ICONIC but the writing is weaker than any other era :huntyga:

The Fame Monster is great but overrated :derpga:

Born This Way had the best style and had incredible messages in every song  :kiss:

ARTPOP had the best songs. Period. :koons:

Cheek To Cheek exists :oops:

Joanne was the most unique era for Gaga. Her outfits never overshadowed her music. :triggered:

i agree đŸ–€. i also think her albums have kept getting better the whole time. 

Guest Blue Madonna
12 minutes ago, ***Piercing said:

they're still meant to be good songs though. I personally hate WDYDT but I love HBF, HM, and BIC because while they're basic they're great songs

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

My biggest confession is: a few months ago I dropped am ice cream cone in the parking lot of Costco and I picked it up and continued eating it :vegas:

JustJames

I don't necessarily agree/understand the point of this thread, but kind of agree with the sentiment that a lot of ASIB tracks cannot be judged with the same POV as tracks on Lady Gaga LPs. It almost makes it sadder to know that LG wrote such catchy and fun material at a time when it seemed like she couldn't figure out how to truly connect at that level anymore. But, ASIB is, above all, an album soundtrack, and the music exists purely to elevate the film and the audience's understanding of the plot, connection with the characters, etc. 

"Why do you look so good in those jeans?" was not written to be part of a critically-acclaimed Top 40 radio hit. It was written into a song that highlighted the lack of depth in ALLY's musical output in her early career, which Jackson was himself insulted by, knowing her capapbilities as a songwriter and something more than a manufactured industry star. INLA completes that arc, as Ally's music finally connects with the talent she showed Jackson and that made him fall in love with her earlier in the film. Not-so-coincidentally, this is the song that is most serviceable as a Gaga ballad, because it is complex enough to fit into her discography.

I think almost every song on ASIB could have been edited for a true Pop LP. "Heal Me" is closest; but, the bridge is weak and sort of cringy with the "I want to feel blessed" lyrics. "HBF" would have likely remained a stanbase favorite, but "WDYDT" and "Heal Me" stand out to me, with "ARUTW" and "INLA," as songs that could have formed the core of a fantastic POP LP in 2017/2018. 

HoneyB

I mean... the tag is opinion so I can’t really drag you for this:poot:

But still:

giphy.gif

( I agree that TFM is overrated :ph34r: I love every song but I listen to that album the least out of the rest:ph34r:)

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Archived