• artrave: ARTPOP Ball Tour
    • Enigma Residency

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

How is that BTWB wig bad :giveup:

For some reason fans disliked the box look and adore the ones later on the tour.

Don't dislike any except this, which was an last minute  emergency thing, right?

3634332_Lady-Gaga-09.jpg 

And I actually like the dreads, and Fame Ball is cute. 

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

That is NOT flamebait! :triggered: This is actually a thread, praising wigs fans said they once hated.

Secondly, how dare you tag @Zilla to get me a WP. :what:

I was just joking :laughga:

I was hoping Zilla would find the humor in it :laughga:

BUT thanks for the clarification, I didn't know if this topic was a hate one or not :laughga:

ArtGagaPop

I liked the dreads, just not to that outfit. they looked cool at other events + the album photoshoot 
gaga.jpg

I also don't dislike the enigma wig, but they do look funny in certain photos and i do prefer the other blue wig she wears during the intro(she should just have used this for the whole show) :poot:

original.jpg

5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

That is NOT flamebait! :triggered: This is actually a thread, praising wigs fans said they once hated.

This is a flame bait against all the other quality wigs, just because they're different :cryga:

13 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Wth I thought this was someone impersonating Gaga in a lip sync battle :ladyhaha:

Nope that was the infamous first TMB 2.0 

ryansamonster

The only bad wig here is the MB 2.0 one she had to wear because her show wigs didn’t arrive on time or whatever the story was.

I love the Raver girl/dreadlock wig. It’s an ARTPOP vibe. The only thing that was awful were the fuzzy boots she wore with it at the artRave. 

Miichael

I don't get why so many people dislike the Enigma wig? :huh:

I would vote for either that one or the BTWB one, probably because it brings back so many memories to an amazing time in the fanbase :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

love the BTWB alien beehive, tbh. It, along with the original banshee tails, really fit with the "alien" theme.

3 points in and ready for more

PartySick
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

I know right? :what:

@ProjectJoanne I am right here :excuseu:

1 hour ago, HighRoad said:

Wth I thought this was someone impersonating Gaga in a lip sync battle :ladyhaha:

I think this was from one of the earliest dates and a lot of tour props (including wigs and outfits) weren't there so they had to make do :toofunny:

🖤

KillerMonster

I don’t understand the hate for the enigma wig honestly... it is so “Gaga”. :firega:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, HighRoad said:

Wth I thought this was Ava Max impersonating Gaga in a lip sync battle :ladyhaha:

:green: hmm

Chromatislaps
34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I know right? :what:

@ProjectJoanne I am right here :excuseu:

I think this was from one of the earliest dates and a lot of tour props (including wigs and outfits) weren't there so they had to make do :toofunny:

for some reason I thought the title would be about MJ's hair on the "Bad" Tour :legend:

Archived