• Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

14. The Archer - Avearge Score: 7.34

69723139_371807603744384_562284006286662

Highest Score: 11 @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 2 @GovernmentWarrior, @Craven MoorecoxĀ @GaGaLBĀ 

Comments:Ā 

@huttont Ā the biggest grower on this album. I really didnā€™t like it at first. I thought it was boring but it is a nice slowdown in the album

@PrincessVenus I like the songs vibe and how personal it is but I hate the metaphor of ā€œIve been the archer and Iā€™ve been the prayā€ bc while it makes sense, an ā€œarcherā€ isnā€™t like the first thing youā€™d think of when it comes to prey

@FentyGaĀ i honestly think this songā€™s underrated lol itā€™s so ****ing good

@halcyonpopĀ  This is a weird song. It's not as good as her other Track 5s and the lyrical themes feel like they don't fit into the album for me,Ā  but the climax toward the end where she yells "I see right through me" .....bars.

@alextruper17 Itā€™s a very good track, but shouldnā€™t be track number 5. Also, we come from a bop like The Man and now weā€™re sad all over again. Why Taylor? She has one of the phrase that made most impact on me. ā€œā€˜Cause all of my enemies, started out friends, Help me hold on to youā€. I can relate to this song in so many ways. I can tell that Iā€™ve been the archer and the prey. Iā€™ve been the good guy and the bad guy on love. She admits that she has made mistakes, but all you need is to find someone that sees right through you.

@DavianĀ I was waiting for a climax that didnā€™t come lol. But itā€™s still an amazing track. And after listening to it more the climax part isnā€™t bothering at all.

@Gypsygaga1 When I first heard it, it really was an experience. The production is heavenly

@ProjectJoanne unless it plays on the radio, Iā€™m never really too excited to hear itĀ 

@Enzo I can say that they thought this was really a serve but it really isn't

@DiamondKing I only listen to this song when I put on the whole album.

@RyuseiĀ I LOVE the structure of this song! how the instrumental stays the same throughout and just becomes louder and stronger along with the vocals which I absolutely adore as well. Kind of breathy and emotional.Ā 

@Craven Moorecox trash... literally trash

@HausOfHarlowI have always loved the production, but I do agree with others that it kinda builds up and then goes nowhere and ends abruptly. The lyrics are beautiful, and always dreamed of a short-film around this song (and possibly I Know Places, as they both share similar lyricism regarding hunters/prey).

@Candy Gaga: So boring. And the echo effect is tragic.

@Taylucifer: Never has there been a more disappointing track 5.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Guess next one -Ā 

The Archer vs You Need To Calm DownĀ 

The Snoozefest

TheSlash
Just now, Anveeroy said:

14. The Archer - Avearge Score: 7.34

69723139_371807603744384_562284006286662

Highest Score: 11 @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 2 @GovernmentWarrior, @Craven MoorecoxĀ @GaGaLBĀ 

Comments:Ā 

@huttont Ā the biggest grower on this album. I really didnā€™t like it at first. I thought it was boring but it is a nice slowdown in the album

@PrincessVenus I like the songs vibe and how personal it is but I hate the metaphor of ā€œIve been the archer and Iā€™ve been the prayā€ bc while it makes sense, an ā€œarcherā€ isnā€™t like the first thing youā€™d think of when it comes to prey

@FentyGaĀ i honestly think this songā€™s underrated lol itā€™s so ****ing good

@halcyonpopĀ  This is a weird song. It's not as good as her other Track 5s and the lyrical themes feel like they don't fit into the album for me,Ā  but the climax toward the end where she yells "I see right through me" .....bars.

@alextruper17 Itā€™s a very good track, but shouldnā€™t be track number 5. Also, we come from a bop like The Man and now weā€™re sad all over again. Why Taylor? She has one of the phrase that made most impact on me. ā€œā€˜Cause all of my enemies, started out friends, Help me hold on to youā€. I can relate to this song in so many ways. I can tell that Iā€™ve been the archer and the prey. Iā€™ve been the good guy and the bad guy on love. She admits that she has made mistakes, but all you need is to find someone that sees right through you.

@DavianĀ I was waiting for a climax that didnā€™t come lol. But itā€™s still an amazing track. And after listening to it more the climax part isnā€™t bothering at all.

@Gypsygaga1 When I first heard it, it really was an experience. The production is heavenly

@ProjectJoanne unless it plays on the radio, Iā€™m never really too excited to hear itĀ 

@Enzo I can say that they thought this was really a serve but it really isn't

@DiamondKing I only listen to this song when I put on the whole album.

@RyuseiĀ I LOVE the structure of this song! how the instrumental stays the same throughout and just becomes louder and stronger along with the vocals which I absolutely adore as well. Kind of breathy and emotional.Ā 

@Craven Moorecox trash... literally trash

@HausOfHarlowI have always loved the production, but I do agree with others that it kinda builds up and then goes nowhere and ends abruptly. The lyrics are beautiful, and always dreamed of a short-film around this song (and possibly I Know Places, as they both share similar lyricism regarding hunters/prey).

@Candy Gaga: So boring. And the echo effect is tragic.

@Taylucifer: Never has there been a more disappointing track 5.

over it abandon thread GIF

Ew, David!

ME! Deserved WAY betterĀ :interestinga:

I'm forever gonna be salty about that.

alextruper17

Seriously

The Archer means so much to me. It describes perfectly a moment in my life

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Just now, Anveeroy said:

Guess next -Ā 

Cornelia Street vs London Boy

Please be London Boy, I love them both but CorneliaĀ Street is too goodĀ :firega:

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Guess next -Ā 

Cornelia Street vs London Boy

Both can go but Cornelia is more boring

TheSlash

Writing from my bed rn as predicted :huntyga:Ā .

OT: Idc, tbh. There are worse songs still in and I like both songs the same way :shrug:

Ew, David!

Just now, Candy Gaga said:

Both can go but Cornelia is more boring

So isĀ your tasteĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

Jk, no drama pleaseĀ :laughga:

Ryusei

Honestly no surprises so far lol except for i think he knows :triggered:Ā  also hi iā€˜m here now to follow this atrocity even though when you like all the songs itā€˜s not that bad :ladyhaha:Ā 

Musery

Archived