💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I just can't get into that song. Love Florence, but just sounds like a very average dance tune to me.

Omg, really?

It's so energetic and ****s on Guetta's tracks :cry:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Omg, really?

It's so energetic and ****s on Guetta's tracks :cry:

I agree. Calvin beats Guetta in my book... and when you add Florence into the mix, it's absolutely no contest.

Die Young #2.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE overtake Gangnam Style, Ke$ha :cry:

Even Kesha knows that's not happening - yesterday she promised to answer questions on twittter when it made #2.

New One Direction song went #1 in Oz first day, but is already falling hard behind PSY.

http://kworb.net/popau/

Americano

Even Kesha knows that's not happening - yesterday she promised to answer questions on twittter when it made #2.

New One Direction song went #1 in Oz first day, but is already falling hard behind PSY.

http://kworb.net/popau/

I expect a repeat in the US on Monday.

Theyre gonna battle Bruno Mars though

Edited by Bryan

SomethingMore

PSY could be #1 for 10+ weeks and I wouldn't even care.

I thought PSY would break the record for most weeks at #1 in the USA, but it seems it'll only get 1 week at #1 this week, cause Adele arrives in 6 days!

Americano

I thought PSY would break the record for most weeks at #1 in the USA, but it seems it'll only get 1 week at #1 this week, cause Adele arrives in 6 days!

Mariah Carey has a gazillion weeks at #1 with the record, that's never gonna be broken in the digital age

Yas. PSY takeover! :legend: He got that #1

But also, it seems like all of the other songs are just slowly falling. All negatives.

Anyone know where YB is on BB100? I don't keep up with iTunes. :sweep:

Yas. PSY takeover! :legend: He got that #1

But also, it seems like all of the other songs are just slowly falling. All negatives.

Anyone know where YB is on BB100? I don't keep up with iTunes. :sweep:

YB debuted at #34

And in case you didn't know, The Boys went to #14....on the Bubbling Under chart #114...

Edited by Arturo

YB debuted at #34

And in case you didn't know, The Boys went to #14....on the Bubbling Under chart #114...

WHAT?! :grr:

I hate that Nicki doesn't do promo. But wants to play with the big girls. :cry:

So The Boys went #14 on iTunes and #114 on BB100? Where do you get your receipts?

And wow. But I heard that YB is slowly creeping I saw she had 6+.

boysboysboys

Eugh get over it with Gangham Style. Enough already. The joke is already over that 12 years old kids will jump in and make it last forever. Remember ? LMFAO !

Humor, my dear, humor! :omfgaga: Have some fun, the song isn't meant to be taken seriously. We should just enjoy it ;)