đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

It moved up from #42 to #36. What are you talking about? :duck:

In other news,

One Republic's Ryan Tedder tweeted the following regarding Adele's soon-to-be-released track:

ive heard it. Best bond song in my lifetime. Hands down- hats off once again to Paul Epworth and Adele. hope they win Oscar!

IT.IS.COMING. :legend:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

In other news,

One Republic's Ryan Tedder tweeted the following regarding Adele's soon-to-be-released track:

ive heard it. Best bond song in my lifetime. Hands down- hats off once again to Paul Epworth and Adele. hope they win Oscar!

omg really? I am glad, I hop :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: e the song at least become a moderate hit.

In other news,

Nothing will beat Die Another Day. Sorry Adele. You tried xoxoxoxox

Edited by Arturo

Nothing will beat Die Another Day. Sorry Adele. You tried xoxoxoxox

How can you know that if you haven't heard Adele's song yet? :usrs:

Although, I do agree that DAD is flawless. :music:

How can you know that if you haven't heard Adele's song yet? :usrs:

Although, I do agree that DAD is flawless. :music:

It just won't. Impossible for another Bond theme to pass the flawlessness of that song. Even a Gaga theme would have a tough time. Much less an Adele song :deadbanana:

OMG. :cry: What an amazing song! Sia is shocking me with her vocals here. :legend: It gave me chills. MUCH better than Titanium and some of Mr. Guetta's most impressive work!

She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) VIDEO PREMIERE:

THIS BETTER SLAY. :legend:

Everybody is scared about Adele.

And they are right. She can throw a song that will stick on the radio for a whole ****ing year !

:rofl:

MANiCURE1295

Was Video Phone ever released as an official single. It just came up on my itunes and I realized that this song is actually very good. It's like super catchy. I start dancing like Beyonce and everything hahah

MANiCURE1295

Sorry another random thought but maybe it belongs here maybe not?

I was looking up things that Gaga said about BTW and honestly they weren't that ridiclious. She said it was the anthem of our generation and in the way the album talks a lot about issues that our generation is currently dealing with. She also said that it was her best written music and the best album of her career. Which I think both are true but subjective. Honestly the only really "outthere" thing was when she said it was album of the decade. But other then that I think she delivered on her words

OMG. :cry: What an amazing song! Sia is shocking me with her vocals here. :legend: It gave me chills. MUCH better than Titanium and some of Mr. Guetta's most impressive work!

You're just now hearing this? Shame on you! LOVE that song :)

You're just now hearing this? Shame on you! LOVE that song :)

I heard it on the radio once and it was like a remix and I was instantly amazed but I didn't know what song it was or by what artist. Now I know! :party:

hausofmike

Awful song

I heard it on the radio once and it was like a remix and I was instantly amazed but I didn't know what song it was or by what artist. Now I know! :party:

It's one of the few singles I've purchased this year, which says a lot. Gives me chills.