• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

I'm so pressed that song didn't smash it's not even funny :smh:

Whenever you get sad about MTN Nick, just remember, it didn't peak at #34 ;)

People need to remember that this is just a soundtrack song. I don't think it will have the longevity of a normal single or the same type of radio or digital treatment. Just my two cents

Adele 'bout to bring back the 90s soundtrack slayage. The next I Will Always Love You, My Heart Will Go On, I Believe I Can Fly, Kiss From a Rose, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing. :coffee:

Adele 'bout to bring back the 90s soundtrack slayage. The next I Will Always Love You, My Heart Will Go On, I Believe I Can Fly, Kiss From a Rose, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing. :coffee:

bring out a few gallons of astroglide and just bend over, Adele's gunna top everyone and their grandmothers... This will bring 21 and 19 bak in the top ten... :nails: I'm not here for this :nails:

bring out a few gallons of astroglide and just bend over, Adele's gunna top everyone and their grandmothers... This will bring 21 and 19 bak in the top ten... :nails: I'm not here for this :nails:

You're probably right :toofunny:

I don`t mind new smash single from Adele tbh, I love her music, but about the Grammies, she`ll probably win at least one award for Set Fire To The Rain and Rumor Has it, but this single can make her album finally certified Diamond in the US. :sweat:

I don`t mind new smash single from Adele tbh, I love her music, but about the Grammies, she`ll probably win at least one award for Set Fire To The Rain and Rumor Has it, but this single can make her album finally certified Diamond in the US. :sweat:

The single could not come out until 2016 and 21 will still go Diamond.

Oh God. #34. :fail: THEY SHOULD JUST ****ING AIRED THE VOICE PERFORMANCE WHEN THEY WERE GETTING HIGH VIEWS!!

To think that this could have possibly been prevented by doing something as simple as that. :smh:

Seethe, Xtna, seethe.