Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - ASMR: Harleys In Hawaii

Varys

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga

This is embarrassing. From Most viewed Super Bowl where she performed #1 hits. To whispering to Bubbling Under songs on YouTube. It's sad cause the song is so good.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I'm definitely not a Katy Perry fan but I don't understand why everybody's so worked up about this. Girl's just being silly. You may find it embarrassing and that's fine but it's not like she just kicked a puppy or something, Jesus Christ.

Venus Rose

Clearly, Katy's been selling her drugs to Gaga. Gaga said she's the egg. Egg's crack. Essentially, they're both on crack. I rest my case :poot:

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Clearly, Katy's been selling her drugs to Gaga. Gaga said she's the egg. Egg's crack. Essentially, they're both on crack. I rest my case :poot:

It's OK, most of us enjoy crack. And as for me, it is Plumber's crack :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

codymonster

That was strange to watch. I was getting second hand embarrassment. But I will say, as much as it's not for me, I do appreciate that she is being silly and doing her thing. :laughga:

Venus Rose
18 minutes ago, GagaPuke said:

But now imagine Gaga doing this with her sexy ass voice:v:

lady gaga smile GIF

You may be onto something here :ally:

JusKeepBreathin

I wish she was eating chips like Britney

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Prismatic Light
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Her trend chasing to look hip and cool are always so awkward and about 5 years late, including this one :smh:

What will she do next? Palette swapping with YouTube beauty gurus?

LOL I said this before, but maybe she's just having fun? This is literally meant to be trashy and ironic. She's been entertaining her fans through this whole era without even caring of promoting her music. Imagine taking it so seriously :spin:

Be kind 🧡

Prismatic Light
13 hours ago, nenhures said:

I'm definitely not a Katy Perry fan but I don't understand why everybody's so worked up about this. Girl's just being silly. You may find it embarrassing and that's fine but it's not like she just kicked a puppy or something, Jesus Christ.

gwen stefani mood GIF

PREACH :tea: Little haters aren't ready for this kind of discussion yet, unfortunately, they are rude and love hating and criticize everything without even knowing, especially if this involves Katy Perry :toofunny: I'm used to this fanbase tho so I barely complain tbh :shrug:

Be kind 🧡

Glamourpuss

I find it weird how people can't see the humour in this and what she was going for. 

Why do you feel second hand embarrassment? It says more about you tbh. I get that it's a bit cringy but loosen up and don't be so serious. :oops:

LUCARTPOP

It was intended as something funny, even though she managed to make it soothing, she has a good ASMR voice! I'd be so here for a "professional" ASMR interview with W Magazine! 

People who are taking this soo seriously and call her trend-hopping are pressed and bothered for no reason at all. Lighten up, not everything has to be serious all the time. 

Archived