Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance is ten Years old Today

teawhore

Featured Posts

27monster27

https://images.app.goo.gl/H7ecbpCXYJ18CBFD6

(I am on mobile, so it won't embed.)

Today marks the ten year anniversary of Bad Romance with its Digital Download release in France and Ireland. I know that there is debate about it being the 19th, but the 23rd is the most provided and supported date for me at least.

he/him/his

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/H7ecbpCXYJ18CBFD6

(I am on mobile, so it won't embed.)

Today marks the ten year anniversary of Bad Romance with its Digital Download release in France and Ireland. I know that there is debate about it being the 19th, but the 23rd is the most provided and supported date for me at least.

You have to open the image in a new tab and use that link :flower:

OT: Omg I remember... not when it first came out, actually I didn’t even hear the actual song till like a year later in first grade when Annoying Orange made that Lady Pasta video :laughga: :firega:

GagaUnderYou

Wow damn. I remember purchasing the song on iTunes and not loving it completely until after a few listens. I still remember waiting up for the music video premiere on ladygaga.com. Cheers to 10 years, and to 10 more hits like this for Gaga!

I remember being in school at that time and my fellow friend showed me the video, we were just speechless, the teacher had to interrupt the class and asked us what was happening cause we were going insane lmao.

illbekind

I just remember the poor quality demo that was circulating before the actual song came out. Mess. 

Chromaticunt

I think I first heard it in the fashion show video. I was shook by the "rah rahs". Who knew I would be stanning the rah rah bitch for another 10 years.  :diane:

I remembered being obsessed with the music video and watched it in a daily basis for a whole year !!! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29709b836fee45043f1d

Hottie Detector

37 minutes ago, illbekind said:

I just remember the poor quality demo that was circulating before the actual song came out. Mess. 

One year into her career success and people were already trying to leak her stuff. HA IMPACT :diane: That demo shook me to my core and then the SNL performance. I remember when she announced on Twitter that she'd be premiering it there. THROWBACK.

10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I remembered being obsessed with the music video and watched it in a daily basis for a whole year !!! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29709b836fee45043f1d

I listened/ watched it until 2012 almost everyday :poot::firega:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

TheSlash

I remember coming home from.... I don't even remember :poot: . It was evening ( around 8pm ) and I watched VIVA ( a German music TV channel such as MTV once was ). I turned on the TV right after the intro ( I missed that text box stating which song it is, tho :green: ) and at first I was irritated, but the song instantly grew on me when the first chorus hit. When that text box at the end appeared again, stating "Lady Gaga - Bad Romance", my wig got possessed, snatched itself from my scalp, flew to Jupiter and opened a wormhole to another universe and flew there :giveup:  :firega: .

Ew, David!

Franch Toast

Both the dance and acoustic/j&p versions of this song slay! Truly the definition of iconic. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived