💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Favorite Celebrity Feuds/Fights

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

In every field/craft, there has to be some sort of competition that sometimes turns into a feud of some sort, and show business is very known to have such field, thus what are your favorite celebrity fights or feuds?

As a Latin pop fan, anyone who's interested in that genre definitely knows about the long, legendary rivalry between Mexican divas Thalia and Paulina Rubio. They fought before shading and the internet were a thing. They even had a real catfight on stage. Some say that Paulina's and Thalia's feud was at some point more iconic than Shakira's career and much bigger than Jennifer Lopez's singing skills.

JLo's and Mariah's feud. I don't know her. Enough said.

Comedians Joan Rivers and Chelsea Handler ever really liked each other. Years ago, Chelsea dissed Joan and her daughter on a radio show, the next day Joan went to the same radio show and gave it to Chelsea like a pro.

Post favorite/famous celebrity feuds.

Teal Ambition

this will forever be hilarious :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RenegAde

Cardi and nicki went physical so we have our winners already .:ladyhaha:

Although on a second thought , mariah literally annihilated eminem with obsessed 

Bambino
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Cardi and nicki went physical so we have our winners already .

Paulina Rubio and Thalia hit each other with a microphone, ripped each others clothes in a live concert so :giggle: 

Red Velvet

I think this is more on the fans’ fault but SNSD and 2NE1 if we talk about fans. 

Unlike fighting against YouTube views *looks at ONCEs and BLINKs*, the second generation was tight as ****. We gathered each acheivement SNSD and 2NE1 gets each year, and it all ended for one music show win, when Come Back Home won against Mr. Mr. in Inkigayo. 

Now if we talk about celebrities instead, I’d say Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian. 

The snake bitch made a whole ****ing album, one ****ing great masterpiece of a video, two songs about it and sold out a tour and then we have Kim’s iconic tweet and her comebacks.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ally Campana
33 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

this will forever be hilarious :ladyhaha:

This is sooooo 2000s. I live for this.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Mariah and JLo

Cher and Madonna

How could I forget Cher and Madonna :sharon:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ANTI WP

Eminem vs Mariah 

Eminem vs MGK

TS vs KP

I hated the whole gaga vs madonna because i love them so much 

Ally Campana
13 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

That's a thing to move on from tho because  it wasn't a feud, it was that Madonna thought Born This Way was a copy of Express Yourself:noparty:

I mean I’ve moved on from it. And both Madge and Gaga have moved on from it. But it was nevertheless iconic.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Daylight Jokers

Britney and Xtina. Xtina's pettiness and Britney's passive-aggressive comebacks are amazing.

Archived