Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Amazing new releases

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

Girl, you have to stop pushin KPOP down our throats, it ain't workin

I'm just posting new music like everyone else does. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

You knew damn well what you were doing. You purposely seek out to annoy people, then pretend to be offended and clueless about it even tho it's so obvious you're doing this for attention, even if you know it'll be negative. It's kinda sad and embarrassing, but you do you I guess. :sharon: have fun 

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You knew damn well what you were doing. You purposely seek out to annoy people, then pretend to be offended and clueless about it even tho it's so obvious you're doing this for attention, even if you know it'll be negative. It's kinda sad and embarrassing, but you do you I guess. :sharon: have fun 

Dude. I'm literally just sharing new releases. Its not like I'm putting it in the wrong section. Kpop music releases are entertainment. New music is news. Hence entertainment news. 

MelbHawker

I can't get into Kpop. It sounds basic/plastic to me. The visuals in these videos lack cohesion. The dance sequences are ruined by choppy editing and random cuts to visuals that serve zero purpose. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, MelbHawker said:

I can't get into Kpop. It sounds basic/plastic to me. The visuals in these videos lack cohesion. The dance sequences are ruined by choppy editing and random cuts to visuals that serve zero purpose. 

Performance videos exist. 

MelbHawker
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Performance videos exist. 

I just can't get into this music. It sounds so cheesy/bland to me. 

moonboywow
Just now, MelbHawker said:

I just can't get into this music. It sounds so cheesy/bland to me. 

:huntyga:

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Dude. I'm literally just sharing new releases. Its not like I'm putting it in the wrong section. Kpop music releases are entertainment. New music is news. Hence entertainment news. 

You have a history of this type of thing on this site. You know exactly what type of reactions you will get. You even made a click bait title to make sure people get annoyed. You know what you were doing. Hell, it seems like you enjoy it. Maybe purposely trolling/annoying people should be considered a sport, you’d love it lol. 

moonboywow
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

You have a history of this type of thing on this site. You know exactly what type of reactions you will get. You even made a click bait title to make sure people get annoyed. You know what you were doing. Hell, it seems like you enjoy it. Maybe purposely trolling/annoying people should be considered a sport, you’d love it lol. 

Okay. Next time I'll make a thread for each and every artist. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

Okay. Next time I'll make a thread for each and every artist. 

See, that’d be way better. No misleading. And anyone who is interested in that artist will click on your thread, and you’ll get much less petty comments. You’ll probably still get some people commenting negatively because the majority of us here dislike Kpop a lot, but you’re already well aware of that. And that’s just something you’re gonna have to deal with cause you already know what you’ll be getting yourself into.

I personally don’t care for Kpop, like i don’t hate it but I don’t like it either cause they’re all (in my opinion) industry puppets, exactly like Katy Perry got example. But I’m not gonna automatically hate on them either cause that’d be stupid. 

Archived