💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking about her love life on stage

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Ivy said:

She says "you start to really wonder if someone's looking out for you. I'm not sure but, it sounds like this song was written about men but I think it might be written about God, or the universe whatever you believe in"

:)

Thank you :happy:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

SHE ****ING WORE THE PINK HAIR FOR JAZZ AND PIANO I AM CRYING THIS IS SOOOO GOOD

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Madling
5 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

The thing is... yes, she seems sad, but I think a lot of it is acting. She's an actress.  I'm sure the emotion is genuine, but there's no denying she acts it up to introduce the next song.

This!!! There's no way she could naturally switch from being badass to emotional to heartbroken in 3 minutes every single night.  And when she comes out for Shallow she gets all preachy and intense every time. This woman PERFORMS. 

TheSlash

Her look :giveup: . She's so beautiful from both the inside and the outside. I wish her a long lasting romantic relationship with lots of offspring :diane: .

Ew, David!

ydnmnme
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can relate to that waterfall statement so much that it hurts! :/ I have always felt that my love is so strong and not everyone can handle it. I also wonder if someone will love me just as hard as i love people. 

it’s quite confusing, really! But everyone loves differently and what it looks like too little might be huge for that person 

Everytime my bf argues over bullsh*t I can’t help but think he’s being ungrateful because I love him and help him more than anyone and he’s not even able to “love” me back as much... but that’s totally Off topic right now :icega:

I understand you!!  Some time ago these words helped me :heart:

FBDA81-C3-ED3-D-420-C-8778-6-DCF13-B49-A

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

15 minutes ago, Madling said:

This!!! There's no way she could naturally switch from being badass to emotional to heartbroken in 3 minutes every single night.  And when she comes out for Shallow she gets all preachy and intense every time. This woman PERFORMS. 

and imagine her watching baseball results during interludes...

She is pro. A great performer.

Madling
2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

and imagine her watching baseball results during interludes...

She is pro. A great performer.

Yaaas. She has a lot of us worried thinking she's sad and lonely and there she is sipping fancy water and watching baseball :huntyga:

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I understand you!!  Some time ago these words helped me :heart:

FBDA81-C3-ED3-D-420-C-8778-6-DCF13-B49-A

That’s beautiful and sweet! Thanks for sharing! I totally agree with those words. Loving can be hard sometimes but there’s nothing in the world that can bring us such bliss :sara: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

7 minutes ago, Madling said:

Yaaas. She has a lot of us worried thinking she's sad and lonely and there she is sipping fancy water and watching baseball :huntyga:

She can be sad or lonely or in pain in the reality. But we can see her self-curated image and emotions most of the time and she knows, the show must go on.

This is part of the act for this song. During the show I went to in June, she did this whole talk about marriage and was talking to people in the audience and remarking on how long their marriages were (two couples near her were celebrating anniversaries), and mentioned her parents and how long they have been married, and said "and I'm over here like, ****, I can't even imagine that," and then got all sad and weepy and said she wished she had a husband (and a bunch of clowns yelled out "Bradley Cooper!"). She said she hoped one day she would find a husband and be able to celebrate a long marriage too, then said something like "I just want someone to watch over me too," before launching into the song. 

3 hours ago, NT78 said:

This is part of the act for this song. During the show I went to in June, she did this whole talk about marriage and was talking to people in the audience and remarking on how long their marriages were (two couples near her were celebrating anniversaries), and mentioned her parents and how long they have been married, and said "and I'm over here like, ****, I can't even imagine that," and then got all sad and weepy and said she wished she had a husband (and a bunch of clowns yelled out "Bradley Cooper!"). She said she hoped one day she would find a husband and be able to celebrate a long marriage too, then said something like "I just want someone to watch over me too," before launching into the song. 

She’s always done this while performing though, like telling a story that leads into a song. I don’t think that means it’s an act, though. :huh: I remember she would talk about her dad before singing Speechless at the Monster Ball too.

52 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

She’s always done this while performing though, like telling a story that leads into a song. I don’t think that means it’s an act, though. :huh: I remember she would talk about her dad before singing Speechless at the Monster Ball too.

I didn't mean it was insincere. I just meant that sharing some of her personal life/thoughts is part of the show, especially at this song. Like, this was no different from every other jazz show in that regard.  If you watch videos of different jazz shows, the interludes between songs in each set all have a theme where she talks about a specific topic. She mostly ad libs these, as the exact content is different from show to show, but she has a general "outline" of what she is going to say. It's not scripted, is what I'm getting at, but there are enough similarities that you know these moments are not truly spontaneous. 

Archived