LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys

shutterstock_434394109.jpg

They're the same age, both artists, both successful, and I think he fits her type!

I don't really know, just hopefully someone who really treats her well and she can be happy and have the family she seems to really want.

I actually think her and Bradley would work tho, he seems to have a good sense of humor and not take the celebrity life too seriously. They connect on an artistic level, and they have similar family background :oops:

JazzGa

I want Gaga to date another great musician, maybe a guitar player or jazz musician. Someone who can write with her, inspire her, etc. They don't have to get married or date forever, just influence each other to put out some amazing records :music:   

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Edonis
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They're the same age, both artists, both successful, and I think he fits her type!

Oh this was a dream of mine since high school but I don't see it ever happening :messga:

PutUrPawsUp
9 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Captain America and Lady Gaga 

Imagine the babies they'd have :heart:

Don't push Gaga in your own fantasy:triggered:

Someone that’s famous/or at least reputable, know for being a gentleman, not an as$whole and also NOT TWICE YER AGE PLEASE.

I’ll follow the Chris Evans trend :diane:

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They’re the same age so it would never work :trollga:

PunkTheFunk
18 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

They’re the same age so it would never work :trollga:

He's like two months older than her... that should satisfy her preference for older men :vegas:

LilyLark

Herself lol. For real tho, she seems to get in very serious, long term monogamous relationships for the most part since she's been famous. Maybe she needs some me-time.

Prismatic Light
13 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Chill dude I am joking dont take my opinion as serious :huntyga:

I know, it's OK, sometimes I'm just paranoid because I don't get if people are just joking or are being serious, this is the problem of comments online, lol, I'm a mess :selena::laughga::hug:

Be kind 🧡

Archived