Featured Posts

Anveeroy
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

I didn't ask for it! :grr:Now go and read Slim Aarons! :grr:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think **** it I love you will leave early, it seems like I'm the only one who loves it sometimes :(

Anveeroy

Just a reminder: HONEYMOON is lana's best album. :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF

#14 | How To Disappear

htd.png

AVERAGE: 7,18

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @VenusHooker and @TheShameMonster

LOWEST SCORE: 0 from @Blue Madonna and @Nirvana

COMMENTS

@Loeppke Better than the live version! I love the addition of the percussion

@littlepotter It's a cute song but it just doesn't stand out.

@HausOfHarlow I LOATHE the production but love the lyricism. I replace it with the live version from the Apple event. That version, I give a 9, for its simplicity. But a 6 for this Christmas music-esque production. 

@ryansamonster Another one of my absolute favorites. She not only sings about past relationships but what she sees or maybe what she imagined for her future. Finding that true love and being with them forever. 

@Lona Delery One of my favorites. I know a lot of ppl hate the lo-fi jazzy production, but whenever this song comes on, I think of New York. Love this song a lot, I used to listen to the live version all the time during my time in NYC.

@Amphetamine I used to love it until people started pointing out the jingle bells and now I cant unhear them. Still a cute song though and deserves its place on the album. 

@Ally Campana Good song but my least favourite tbh.

@Katherine The only song I skip... I never got attached when it was first played at the Apple event, and when the album was released it was instantly my least favorite. In terms of production, the more, the less :green:

@Ployd Its a really nice song that fits really well into the album but not my fave.

@FfFfFfFF Ever since she debuted the piano version at the Apple event in October I've been loving this song because of how haunting and dark sounded. I still believe the piano version is superior to the new version which lost a bit of its emotion and color with the instrumental change but even this new version has some great musical moments and I would not skip it - the bells are indeed a weird touch which I don't know how to feel but the transition to guitar at the end is great. I like to call the sound of the new version jazz x trap hybrid (as laughable as it sounds I find it fitting) and I am able to see why it got its reputation as a polarizing song.

@ice bearthe live version was betta

@huttont this is where I fell asleep on my first album listen

@Sneaky Oliver I was very letdown by the studio version tbh. It has great melodies but the lyrics don't stand-out for me.

@Nirvana I don't think it's that bad, but it's easily the worst track on the album. I like the lyrics so much, but the production drowns them so much. Who's idea was those jingle bells?

either hope, bartender, happiness is a butterfly or bartender should depart first

angels forever, forever angels

FfFfFfFF

Is the pic visible to you, right? :poot: I uploaded on a obscure site and want to make sure.

Glamourpuss
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

either hope, bartender, happiness is a butterfly or bartender should depart first

I agree. It should have been Bartender. I'm actually shook that it's HTD. That's in my top 3. :saladga:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Is the pic visible to you, right? :poot: I uploaded on a obscure site and want to make sure.

yes

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It is

Archived