Ally Campana
Just now, alextruper17 said:

I didn’t see go Happiness?

What was its place?

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ryusei
Just now, Creyk said:

she has a song called track 10? :O

Yes. Blame it on your love just even worse. 

But anyways this isnt the slandering random charli tracks thread :ally: 

Musery

alextruper17

The Next Song is on the “Norman Fuccking Rockwell” album

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Yes. Blame it on your love just even worse. 

But anyways this isnt the slandering random charli tracks thread :ally: 

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

It's like the demo version of Blame It On Your Love Ft Lizzo 

wait so the people thought the demo of a finished song was the best song on her entire album? O.o

So weird

Ally Campana

3. MAC

2. Cinnamon Girl

1. California 

:pray::pray::pray:

lokahsamashtasukhinobhavantu 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ryusei
Just now, Creyk said:

wait so the people thought the demo of a finished song was the best song on her entire album? O.o

So weird

tell me about it :neyde:  Especially when that album is packed with amazing finished songs. 

Musery

FfFfFfFF

#3 | California

california.png

AVERAGE: 8,88

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Ally Campana, @Creyk, @Katherine, @Blue Madonna, @arrtpop and @Nirvana

LOWEST SCORE: 5 from @slayo, @huttont and @TMM90

COMMENTS

@Loeppke This song sounds like an epic, it just keeps building and building. If this was a reject from her side-project then I would love to hear the side project!

@littlepotter Jesus I love this song. I was on the bus  and as I've listed above I was starting to get underwhelmed by the album when this hit me and it felt like a kiss. The lyrics, the instrumentation, the way her voice was begging and devastated in the post-chorus, it's so perfect. I do wish it had a better ending but that's just splitting hairs.

@HausOfHarlow My second favorite on the album. Lana said 3 tracks were brought over from previous writing sessions - TNBAR, Bartender... and this ne? Only other one without Jack Antonoff on the production. I absolutely love it. It's like UV and Honeymoon had a baby.

@dllcll The chorus reminds me of one song that I hate so

@Andreu The verses are ok but the chorus is EPIC

@ryansamonster Haven’t been able to get as much into this one but it may be a mood sometime in the future, because I do think it is well written and I like the production towards the second half. 

@Lona Delery Wish the production was a little better, but I still love this song. Great lyrics, great melodies, I love it.

@Amphetamine  My only qualm is that I wish it went a little bit harder in the post-chorus  since the build up is so intense, and also that it ends too soon. 

@Ally CampanaMy favourite on initial listen and my favourite still now. This song is like a warm hug. Everything about it is a masterpiece.

@Katherine It's funny I never liked this song when it was called "Stronger". But it grew up on me. I love everything of it, the dramatic sound, the raw vocals on the choruses. Everything! 

@Ployd I definitely like this song but I find a few lyrics cheesy and  that can take me out of it.

@FfFfFfFF Incredible song. The pre-chorus is a heart-wreck it the way it sounds so heavily sad and nostalgic and the song has such a good rhythm and melody, I love the fuzzy guitars during the chorus that make it even more dark. It was love at the first listen and is the song I had on repeat the most after Venice Bitch.

@ChavaWM 11 was between this and The Greatest, this is always stuck in my head, I love the vibe

@ice bear i don't know about this song, i definitely don't hate it, i just didn't expect to hear something like it…

@huttont reminds me of Ride but the boring version

@Sneaky Oliver Such a big surprise!  It's very distinctive within the album which's great. Does anyone else think it deserved an electric guitar solo like The greatest and Shades Of Cool?  

@MrBlue I really love the chorus

@Nirvana I cried the first time I heard it, one of the most emotional tracks Lana has ever put out. I still cry to this. "You're scared to win, scared to lose

I've heard the war was over if you really choose. The one in and around you. You hate the heat, you got the blues, changing like the weather, oh, that's so like you" Some of her best lyrics ever.

Archived