• Last Reply
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#12 | Bartender

bartender.png

AVERAGE: 7,80

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Varys

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @ChavaWM

COMMENTS

@Loeppke The "bar-t-t-tender" is what saves this from being monotonous. 

@RudraCNG It took me a lot of effort to fall in love with the song but now I can say it's one of my favorites

@littlepotter WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS SONG? It's so soft and melodic. I loved it so much on first listen. I don't really replay it intentionally and don't like the way her voice sounds in 'i bought me a truck' but i love the instrumentation and the playfulness.

@HausOfHarlow Very mature. I didn't enjoy it at first, but after reading the lyrics and repeat listens, it's beautiful. 

@ryansamonster My least favorite and I think the weakest track, but still listenable. I just choose not to. 

@Lona Delery One of my favorites. The storytelling in the lyrics is soooo good. Love this song a lot

@Amphetamine Loveee the lyrics and atmosphere to this one. It makes me feel like a witch. The piano is so beautiful in this one and so is her voice. 

@Davian Very uneventful.

@Ally Campana One of the weaker songs. It’s growing on me though and it’s nevertheless a good song.

@Katherine I like it, and I hate it. It's a weird feeling, but can't get enough of it. The piano is great, tho.

@PloydThis is definitely my least favorite track off the album, but after relistening to it more I appreciate it more.

@FfFfFfFF The T T Tender part at the end is a bit weird, but I love this song. I love the upbeat piano and the melody. Overall not the strongest song here but a still a song I love. It's one of the two ''odd'' songs on the record along with How To Disappear.

@ChavaWM I have listened to this song 3 times and can't get into it

@ice bear in the terrible possibility of Cinnamon Girl not making it into the album, this would be my 11, it's so cute

@Glamourpuss The only song I skip. I'm not a fan of the stuttering in this one.

@huttont love the lyrics but it feels a little unfinished, almost like a demo

@Sneaky OliverThe piano is so beautiful. I'm not a fan of the lyrics though.

@Nirvana This track moves me so much and I don't even know why. Is it the delivery, the piano, the sadness in the lyrics...?

surprised but not disappointed

ScarceRemoteHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

angels forever, forever angels

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think @Talenti left us to join the competitor.

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif

There's like 7 more hours for that to start :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17

#12 | Bartender

bartender.png

AVERAGE: 7,80

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Varys

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @ChavaWM

COMMENTS

@Loeppke The "bar-t-t-tender" is what saves this from being monotonous. 

@RudraCNG It took me a lot of effort to fall in love with the song but now I can say it's one of my favorites

@littlepotter WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS SONG? It's so soft and melodic. I loved it so much on first listen. I don't really replay it intentionally and don't like the way her voice sounds in 'i bought me a truck' but i love the instrumentation and the playfulness.

@HausOfHarlow Very mature. I didn't enjoy it at first, but after reading the lyrics and repeat listens, it's beautiful. 

@ryansamonster My least favorite and I think the weakest track, but still listenable. I just choose not to. 

@Lona Delery One of my favorites. The storytelling in the lyrics is soooo good. Love this song a lot

@Amphetamine Loveee the lyrics and atmosphere to this one. It makes me feel like a witch. The piano is so beautiful in this one and so is her voice. 

@Davian Very uneventful.

@Ally Campana One of the weaker songs. It’s growing on me though and it’s nevertheless a good song.

@Katherine I like it, and I hate it. It's a weird feeling, but can't get enough of it. The piano is great, tho.

@PloydThis is definitely my least favorite track off the album, but after relistening to it more I appreciate it more.

@FfFfFfFF The T T Tender part at the end is a bit weird, but I love this song. I love the upbeat piano and the melody. Overall not the strongest song here but a still a song I love. It's one of the two ''odd'' songs on the record along with How To Disappear.

@ChavaWM I have listened to this song 3 times and can't get into it

@ice bear in the terrible possibility of Cinnamon Girl not making it into the album, this would be my 11, it's so cute

@Glamourpuss The only song I skip. I'm not a fan of the stuttering in this one.

@huttont love the lyrics but it feels a little unfinished, almost like a demo

@Sneaky OliverThe piano is so beautiful. I'm not a fan of the lyrics though.

@Nirvana This track moves me so much and I don't even know why. Is it the delivery, the piano, the sadness in the lyrics...?

Bar t t tender

Bar t t tender

Bar t t tender

Ha ha ha ha

bartender GIF

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Creyk said:

This rate serves taste so far. Pleased with them results.

I agree! I find the album almost flawless but we need to have  a bottom 3.. and these 3 songs are some of the less accomplished. Up to this point I agree with the results.

alextruper17

The greatest is the greatest.

I wish I could change my 11 to this song

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Glamourpuss
Just now, freakumdress said:

btw the only right top 3 is:
the greatest
mac
california

Cinnamon Girl instead of The Greatest and that's a perfect top 3. 

Bubblegum Bitch

I agree! I find the album almost flawless but we need to have  a bottom 3.. and these 3 songs are some of the less accomplished. Up to this point I agree with the results.

We should also pay attention to average scores, they're pretty high even as for Bottom 3.

RudraCNG
Just now, alextruper17 said:

The greatest is the greatest.

I wish I could change my 11 to this song

omg same, but I also love MAC a lot :bradley:

Those nights were on fire
We couldn't get higher
We didn't know that we had it all
But nobody warns you before the fall

:whitney:

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think @Talenti left us to join the competitor.

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif

What can I say, I love to switch

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fe205038f4594eea63

I'm busy listening to NFR, I’m only on Venice Bixch right now and I want to cry:poot: out of pain or sadness I’m not sure yet

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fe205038f4594eea63

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived