💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Meaning of Gaga's tweet

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

It's ancient Sanskrit which means  

“May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.” 

In times of great change and global uncertainty we are sometimes at a loss to find stability and peace within. Yet, we are supported endlessly by the wisdom of the ages. Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu is a mantra of power that assists us in our spiritual evolution and acts as a blessing for the world.

By chanting this mantra, we move from our personal self and radiate a prayer of love for the world around us. It takes us from the egoic, little self, and its limited world view, and radiates from us global wellbeing. It is a reminder we are a part of the universe and can positively impact all of creation.

Though not a traditional Vedic mantra, Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu is a Sanskrit prayer (or sloka). It has been used for many centuries to invoke greater states of compassion and peace. Often said at the end of yoga practices, its an invocation for personal and collective peace. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” may be the closest western equivalent. Yet, the impact of this ancient mantra is far grander than simple human kindness.

I'm a Hindu so it's kind of a big deal for me! :heart:

Sing C'est la vie 

Sneaky Oliver

I love mantras. I actually practice yoga and I know a few. I have a bunch written in my little notebook so I can read them. i assume Gaga knew the mantra through the yoga classes she had in the past. She used to practice a lot!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Lilmonzter
2 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

You are a hindu ??  

Mee too :vegas: but we dont pray in sanskrit ... 

Yep 

Nope we don't 

Mostly our prayers are in hindi or native language

Sing C'est la vie 

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Yep 

Nope we don't 

Mostly our prayers are in hindi or native language

Oh 😊We do it in Tamil ( my mother tongue )

Archived