Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Police brutality yet again in BCN

Featured Posts

Andreu
13 minutes ago, Xavi81 said:

Ok, this is a clear example of a spanish troll saying nothing else but bullshit. There's almost 600 wounded citizens (4 of them lost an eye) and you believe almost 300 policemen wearing protections and trained can be hurt? Come on, some common sense please

I'm still waiting to see the source of it, excepte that he invented it :stalkga:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

xabierowsky
2 hours ago, Sergi Gil said:

288 police officers have been hurt, 267 vehicles damaged, 194 people arrested. I never lie. You can check in Reuters .I never lie.

• LMAO 1

Sergi Gil
1 hour ago, xabierowsky said:

288 police officers have been hurt, 267 vehicles damaged, 194 people arrested. I never lie. You can check in Reuters .I never lie.

Ya se que añoras a Franco pero aquí, en este sitio, no. Así que lárgate. 

• YAAAS 1

Sergi Gil
2 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

@xabierowsky fíjate sí eres facha, que te has hecho una cuenta específicamente para contestar esta publicación, el único comentario que has hecho en Gagadaily y es para decir mentiras. Fachas a la hoguera.

• Like 1

xabierowsky
1 minute ago, Sergi Gil said:

After calling me Racist, fascist, liar and to leave this site.....just for giving my opinión....I'm gonna tell you one simple thing...I'm showing facts, news...and of course I'm gonna stay here..ok?

Andreu
50 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

What happen ?

IDK what do you know about the issue but super mega summarised version of everything:

2006: Catalonia vote its own "constitution" (l'Estatut), most catalans are for it but the spanish state doesn't allow it. This sparked a feeling and the support towards catalan independence started growing a lot.

2017:  After years of asking, and the spanish government ignoring what the dialogue catalonia was asking for, the catalan government organised an independence referendum. The spanish government said it would not happen, but it did indeed happen. They send the police to beat the people who was there voting and the day ended with more than 800 people injured. The catalan president at that time had to flee the country and most of the people from that government were imprisoned preventively.

Last week the sentence for those who are imprisoned was published and its ridiculously high, and there are two social activists who are accused and "guilty" of a crime everyone with a sane mind could see they did not commit, that's why most catalans call them political prisoneers. All of them are sentenced from 8 to 13 years, which is more than, for example if you rape someone.

As a response to the sentence thousands of people started protesting on the streets of every catalan city, specially catalonia, and this time the police was super brutal against people in demonstration once again, but some people started to defend themselves with barricades and so. We have had 6 days of this as of now.

xabierowsky
3 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

@xabierowsky fíjate sí eres facha, que te has hecho una cuenta específicamente para contestar esta publicación, el único comentario que has hecho en Gagadaily y es para decir mentiras. Fachas a la hoguera.

My account is from 2014....Stop insulting me...!!!

xabierowsky
31 minutes ago, Andreu said:

IDK what do you know about the issue but super mega summarised version of everything:

2006: Catalonia vote its own "constitution" (l'Estatut), most catalans are for it but the spanish state doesn't allow it. This sparked a feeling and the support towards catalan independence started growing a lot.

2017:  After years of asking, and the spanish government ignoring what the dialogue catalonia was asking for, the catalan government organised an independence referendum. The spanish government said it would not happen, but it did indeed happen. They send the police to beat the people who was there voting and the day ended with more than 800 people injured. The catalan president at that time had to flee the country and most of the people from that government were imprisoned preventively.

Last week the sentence for those who are imprisoned was published and its ridiculously high, and there are two social activists who are accused and "guilty" of a crime everyone with a sane mind could see they did not commit, that's why most catalans call them political prisoneers. All of them are sentenced from 8 to 13 years, which is more than, for example if you rape someone.

As a response to the sentence thousands of people started protesting on the streets of every catalan city, specially catalonia, and this time the police was super brutal against people in demonstration once again, but some people started to defend themselves with barricades and so. We have had 6 days of this as of now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/14/catalan-independence-what-is-the-story-what-happens-next. Read this article, is far more objective that a catalan distorted point of view.

Vergil
23 hours ago, xabierowsky said:

Stop lying!!!!! Police brutality????  and not brutality from independentist people??

Police started violence -> protesters defended themselves. 

• Like 2

Vergil
1 hour ago, xabierowsky said:

Dude, 1 police officer was knocked out because of their own tear gas (lmao), and another one hurt his hand while hitting innocent people.

• Like 1

Andreu

quina mandra llegir les fonts en anglès ufffff xd

Spoiler

@mods dont kill me I just dunno how to say quina mandra in english nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by Andreu