Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

PartySick

She (and Jack) did fall like five feet onto a hard floor :sweat: I'm sure they're both sore and Gaga has a chronic pain disease so it could be compounded.

🖤

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricAlley

Do we think gaga would change the enigma shows to jazz shows? Is that even possible? It would be easier on her body while she is healing. I’m seeing her Wednesday and I have tickets for enigma but If she switched to jazz i would be fine with it, as Gaga’s health comes first always. 

Poissonche
56 minutes ago, Diente said:

Gaga using Grindr would be some gay icon next level **** :air:

She would just get insulted and blocked because everyone would think it's just some twink who wants to be Lady Gaga

Stephen
43 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Do we think gaga would change the enigma shows to jazz shows? Is that even possible? It would be easier on her body while she is healing. I’m seeing her Wednesday and I have tickets for enigma but If she switched to jazz i would be fine with it, as Gaga’s health comes first always. 

I doubt it. If she was in that much pain she would just cancel all the shows. It’s all or nothing.

KarmaPolice

In her new Instagram Story. Is it a physical pain or an emotional one (since we just discovered that she left Dan?)

EHNooycXkAAcrJO?format=jpg&name=large

ydnmnme
14 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Is it a physical pain or an emotional one (since we just discovered that she left Dan?)

Both :ohno: So much sadness in her eyes :ohno: I can’t handle it... My poor baby :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

OpenHeartedMonster

I guess it’s both :ohno:  I’m so sorry for her :( Sending lots of love and energy to her <3 

Levine

She can't say to be kind to the fan who dropped her and then make a couple of posts about her pain. The poor guy was forced to delete his account.

I didn't like her this time, sorry.

its great that she's opening up her emotions to us and not masking it with fake smiles and tweets

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

IAmNotHere1997

Listen, Gaga just had an awful stage fall, which triggered her fibro, she had ice packs and baths, checked into hospital and had X-Rays, dragged the f**k out of Dan and now she's single. Homegirl is in pain. A lot of pain. I don't wanna see any of you f*** sobbing about LG6. We have time for that later. This is not the right time. I fear for our baby.

72zx.gif

Archived