đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Hospital Visit

Twitter

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

I know she says she is okay, but you know deep down that she isn’t. With her fibromyalgia, this is going to throw her body into a major flare up. :/ That was a huge fall she took. Theres no way she escaped without any bruising. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
16 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I know she says she is okay, but you know deep down that she isn’t. With her fibromyalgia, this is going to throw her body into a major flare up. :/ That was a huge fall she took. Theres no way she escaped without any bruising. 

Yeah, I mean, she may not have broken any bones, but at the very least, she must have some nasty bruises and be sore today. 

This isn't the equivalent at all, but last year I tripped during my aerobics class, and when everyone asked if I was okay, I said yes, stood back up, and kept on going, even though my ankle was sore. I didn't want people to worry about me or to disrupt the class for everyone else, plus I was embarrassed. 

LG didn't want to let down her audience and so she soldiered on. I'm not saying she has any major injuries, but the woman has got to be sore and bruised, and this can't have done anything to assuage the pain with which she regularly grapples. Jack's really got to be feeling sore today as well. I wish them both speedy recoveries. 

She/Her/Hers

Madling
21 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

She can cope with some bruising. She has a whole ass medical team at the click of her fingers.  If she has any issues they will take care of it. 

The main thing is nothing is broken or crushed. It could have been way worse so let's take her at her word that she's OK. I'm sure she's having a good laugh about it too

Imagine dropping her and being super embarrassed but trying to move on and seeing this post that she’s getting x rays in the hospital. I’d probably just vanish right then and there. 

14 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Imagine dropping her and being super embarrassed but trying to move on and seeing this post that she’s getting x rays in the hospital. I’d probably just vanish right then and there. 

I was JUST gonna post this. I feel so bad for him lol. You would think she’d take that into consideration before posting this. steve harvey smh GIF

SeasonOfTheWitch
18 minutes ago, XxBones said:

2 minutes ago, GLK said:

I was JUST gonna post this. I feel so bad for him lol. You would think she’d take that into consideration before posting this. steve harvey smh GIF

Now she’s talking about how she doesn’t feel good- I’m 

YourCureness
5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Imagine being the fan who dropped LADY GAGA :deadbanana: I would change my name and move to Mongolia

Not to Azerbaijan? 

51 minutes ago, GLK said:

49 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Now she’s talking about how she doesn’t feel good- I’m 

Her story saying how she’s in a lot of pain. I can’t....

the fact that she put “a lot”....

IAmNotHere1997

I'm happy that she's taking all the  necessary measures to make sure that at least she's on the right track to be okay again. Get well soon :(

Bad Kids

why did she go to hospital?

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Just google ''lady gaga fan fall''.

giphy.gif

that looks painful :( i hope she's fine, even though she post the xray

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived