💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BABYMETAL, opening act for Gaga, set to score US Top 20 album.

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

BABYMETAL, previous opening act for Lady Gaga, are set to score a Top 20 US album with 'METAL GALAXY'. Gaga said to the girls once 'i hope you play an arena one day' and on Friday, October 11th they played their first ever arena headlining show in the US, at the Forum. The album hit #1 on iTunes in the UK and US. I know y'all think is isn't relevant but Gaga is a big fan and they're iconic and i wanted to give them a lil promo. sooooo. Stream Metal Galaxy gays!

Omg which tour did they open for?! Because for my artRAVE date Lady Starlight played a singe note on a keyboard repeatedly for 1.5hrs!

Roboboy
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Omg which tour did they open for?! Because for my artRAVE date Lady Starlight played a singe note on a keyboard repeatedly for 1.5hrs!

4 US Dates :)

10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Gurl...Any footage?

Did she actually just play one note with nothing else going on?

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Why Billie Eyelash almost outselling Lover?

Bc lover isn’t a good album 

Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

we love a concept :ladyhaha:

ferretti
18 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

OMG. I still am haunted by that. I truly laughed so loud at work right now I had to apologize.

7 minutes ago, box said:

Gurl...Any footage?

Did she actually just play one note with nothing else going on?

What I remember is her getting on her keyboard centerstage and literally dancing to music. Then, occasionally, she would like press a key or do something random. We were basically booing her off. This was at MSG for ArtRave.

disco stick tester, inquire within

gagaschickens

gaga should let me open for ha on tour. i could sing my hit number one diamond certified single that is really good and a bop:huntyga:and also my fantastic cover of judas because i haven't released anything else yet

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

OMG. I still am haunted by that. I truly laughed so loud at work right now I had to apologize.

What I remember is her getting on her keyboard centerstage and literally dancing to music. Then, occasionally, she would like press a key or do something random. We were basically booing her off. This was at MSG for ArtRave.

thats a bit:messga: Did she eventually get booed off? Or did she just leave?

Archived