Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

I hope she’s ok. Any jokes can wait until she’s been checked and we know shes all good.

I just don’t understand why would you let a fan do that and pick you up. Good intentions but that was... not smart. :saladga:

4 minutes ago, Zander said:

I hope she’s ok. I just don’t understand why would you let a fan do that and pick you up. That was... not smart. 

If you watch the other video posted, the fan didn't pick her up.  She climbed up on the fan.  Look at the video posted on page 5.

Tiny Purse

It’s so great she can rest the next day instead of traveling to another city. Stuff like this can always happen. I’m sure she’ll be okay because has all her resources right there with her. Hopefully she heads right to the hospital and into an ice bath!!

TimisaMonster

She fell on her back...which has a hard mic pack on it...ouch...and it was a hard and fast fall

I hope she doesnt have a concussion or serious back injury...that fan shouldn't have picked her up...another reason for her to now be even more distant...thx 🙄

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

G U C C I

I was so pissed thinking this guy picked her up but he didn’t! He was hugging her and she jumped and wrapped her legs around him. She gets carried all the time by her dancers so I guess she wasn’t concerned thinking he may loose his balance! Poor guy! 

I know it was an accident but I’m so anxious about it! I hope to god she doesn’t try to hide any pain like she did with the btwb and then end up being seriously injured! 

She is starting to actually really worry me. 

TheSlash

I hope that didn't do anything to her hip :ohno: . And ofc that she's alright in general :pray: .

Spoiler

A quick shout out to that fan: If this changes anything in Gaga's release plan, I will personally sue you for that :grr: 

Spoiler

Jk :stalkga: , but for real, he should've been more cautious :omg: 

Ew, David!

5 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I was so pissed thinking this guy picked her up but he didn’t! He was hugging her and she jumped and wrapped her legs around him. She gets carried all the time by her dancers so I guess she wasn’t concerned thinking he may loose his balance! Poor guy! 

I know it was an accident but I’m so anxious about it! I hope to god she doesn’t try to hide any pain like she did with the btwb and then end up being seriously injured! 

She is starting to actually really worry me. 

THIS ^

People gotta cut him a break, spotlights are literally blinding and he doesn't know his way around the stage like she and the dancers do

Love + Art

Chromaticunt

Um, OUCH. not a good way to start the next batch of shows. 

I'm just wondering how it got to the point where she was grinding on a fan... :selena:

Archived