rumor

LG6 -“for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted“

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's obvious that she won't keep this Hot Adult Contemporary balladry sound for the next album because it will put her in a box.. just an educated guess any of us can do without the help of any ''insider''. :awkney:

I figured she wouldn‘t do Adult Contrmporary music but I also didn‘t think that she would go back to her previous sound, which the tweet is suggesting.

Infinity Wave

As much as I don't get people who constanlty say "go back to dark pop!1!1!1!" I don't get people who pretend they like Joanne so much they want Gaga to continue with that style.

Joanne is a GREAT, great album I love but if we could all be sincere to ourselves we would admit it's not the Gaga we love and desire, in fact half of it it's not Gaga at all.

Colourful

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I figured she wouldn‘t do Adult Contrmporary music but I also didn‘t think that she would go back to her previous sound, which the tweet is suggesting.

She doesn't have a ''previous sound'' though? While in the electro-pop genre TF is extremely different than TFM, BTW and AP. There is no such thing as going to a previous sound. 

1 hour ago, Tom Bradley said:

Reliable “insider” @dancenight71 just tweeted:

”All the fans who wanted Gaga to keep going in the direction she has been going since Joanne will be disappointed with LG6, as for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted 💻🧪

I know we’re all tired of “insiders” but this account has a track record of being very accurate.

they tweeted about Motivation before it was announced, tweeted “♥️er” before the album title was released, announced Medellin before Madonna did and so on...

they’re a private acc but I can post more of their tweets to show they’re VERY reliable.

(please don’t give me a WP for not putting this in the rumour section, it wouldn’t show it as an option) :laughga:

Means nothing. We’ve known the confirmed and rumoured producers on LG6 for like years now, they predicted nothing, we been knew what the sound of the record may be like, aka haus labs music

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She doesn't have a ''previous sound'' though? While in the electro-pop genre TF is extremely different than TFM, BTW and AP. There is no such thing as going to a previous sound. 

Ikr, but for non fan, they can only see different between first 4 eras and joanne. Those 4 are all dance music to them. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I see „electronic pop“ as her previous sound as a whole. I see the bigger picture.

Sanne Godijn

Ive seen so many rumor threads claiming this insider is relaible that ive decided for my sanity to not believe anything untill i see an official anouncement peace✌ out

Archived