💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

W Mag: “In Praise of Lady Gaga’s Weird Tweets”

bxr

Featured Posts

In Praise of Lady Gaga's Weird Tweets (W Magazine)

It remains a mystery why anyone, let alone a celebrity of Lady Gaga's stature, would remain on Twitter.com, an expressway straight to digital hell, in this day and age. Perhaps it's just routine at this point. Perhaps it's not wanting to give up a medium in which to promote your own career and wares directly to your fans.

Indeed, a good chunk of Gaga's recent tweets are to promote both her new cosmetics lines Haus Beauty and Las Vegas residency, but every once in a while Mother Monster logs on to dash off a little something that decidedly does not come from the PR and Marketing wing of Haus of Gaga Incorporated. A little something to remind you that there's an actual person behind the account. Tweets directly from the person who wrote lyrics such as "Aphrodite lady, seashell bikini (garden panty)" and "Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah, Roma-roma-ma."

Gaga's weird Tweeting style is not quite as frequent and free with emojis and creative grammar choices like Cher's, nor is it quite as perfectly self aware and brand building as some of Mariah Carey's best tweets. Rather, it's an occasional musing on something seemingly (and perhaps thankfully) conjured on random. Take today's latest missive, in which she simply asks, "What's fortnight" (no question mark added).

To be fair, it is probably a question everyone over the age of 30 has had at one point, but has never bothered to actually figure out for themselves… [Full Story]

:staymad: 👑

Bjt-Itd-Cc-AA-KZn.jpg

Franch Toast

I'm heartened to see the others also appreciate her weird Tweets. 

She/Her/Hers

11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm heartened to see the others also appreciate her weird Tweets. 

at first I read threatened and I was like werk

Gaga is a weird person, and it's like everybody forgot for a while but now they're excited she's back. :staymad: You love to see it!! 

JazzGa

I... don't think her tweets are that weird! :ladyhaha: They're like mom tweets lol. But she gets a million times more feedback than any ol' Twitter mom.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived