💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY | MEGARATE || Born This Way Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Mikolaj

This was quite an educational experience to learn there's 193241038947 versions of those outfits I didn't know about :air:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, ExMachina said:

This was quite an educational experience to learn there's 193241038947 versions of those outfits I didn't know about :air:

And for me as well since I only knew about 5 of them.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Venus Rose  @alextruper17 @Animal Claws @Curunir  @Nuggets @Katherine @Twitter @Blue Madonna @Enzo @DiamondKing @the Devil of Pop @Davian @GovernmentWarrior @Glamourpuss @mvstraw @gagaschickens @DeluluSwine @Suspiria @OpenHeartedMonster @ExMachina @Tigra @Lazz Monster

Just a reminder to send your rates by Saturday if you haven’t already! Anyone else is free to join in as well. 

Please submit rates via the google form: https://forms.gle/X91ikF8nJ8hGC3zZ8

she/her/hers

Nuggets
16 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Venus Rose  @alextruper17 @Animal Claws @Curunir  @Nuggets @Katherine @Twitter @Blue Madonna @Enzo @DiamondKing @the Devil of Pop @Davian @GovernmentWarrior @Glamourpuss @mvstraw @gagaschickens @DeluluSwine @Suspiria @OpenHeartedMonster @ExMachina @Tigra @Lazz Monster

Just a reminder to send your rates by Saturday if you haven’t already! Anyone else is free to join in as well. 

Done :heart:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Glamourpuss
On 10/16/2019 at 7:45 AM, Glamourpuss said:

I just submitted mine. :party:

It's good that I left this because I totally forgot and was just about to resubmit my rates... and they were probably all different to the first time. 

SharkmanthaC
10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's good that I left this because I totally forgot and was just about to resubmit my rates... and they were probably all different to the first time. 

One of the downsides from using Google. If anyone submits twice I will ask them about it. 

she/her/hers

15 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@Tigra 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:52 PM, Tigra said:

I´m in :happy:

Edit: Just sent my rates. 

I think I already sent them but I can vote again if something went wrong  :ohno:

I didn't fall. The earth rotated incorrectly.

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, Tigra said:

I think I already sent them but I can vote again if something went wrong  :ohno:

I just tagged everyone because it’s easier than going through who didn’t and did rate already. 

she/her/hers

2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I just tagged everyone because it’s easier than going through who didn’t and did rate already. 

Oh alright, sorry!

I didn't fall. The earth rotated incorrectly.

Archived