Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Halloween

Halloween song  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you consider more a Halloween song?

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

So with Halloween around the corner, I know a lot of parties like to play more “creepy” songs to add to the Halloween hype. Michael Jackson’s Thriller is always a song i come across at bars/clubs/parties during Halloween season along with other songs like Ghostbuster etc. 

which of the two songs in the poll (Monster or Bloody Mary) would you like to be considered Gaga’s “Halloween anthem”? I love both songs, but I think I’d love to hear Monster being promoted and played more at bars/clubs/parties during Halloween. Bloody Mary could also be a Halloween hit song, but I think non-Gaga fans would probably enjoy Monster an easier song to listen to. 

RAMROD

BM is more vibey with the theme

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥
  • Like 2

Haus Swiftie

Monster > BM 

I love them both so It was hard but... :huntyga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 1

Venus Rose

I feel like this question could start a war and i'm 100% here for it :queenga:

mr.peter

MONSTER is more fun and easier to dance to. Its def better for a halloween party. 

• Like 1

and i oop

To me Bloody Mary is more spooky and creepy, but Monster is more Halloweenish and fun.

VasilisVas
23 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

I feel like this question could start a war and i'm 100% here for it :queenga:

Lol. I was going to add Teeth in the poll, too, but for some reason it’s really hated in this fan base from previous posts I’ve seen. I think it’s an excellent song, though.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I was going to add Teeth in the poll, too, but for some reason it’s really hated in this fan base from previous posts I’ve seen.

These haters are also wearing Crocs or Uggs with their counterfeit Gucci bag. That explain a lot. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

Gov Hooka

Monster in terms of lyrics, but Bloody Mary in terms of production.

but the only correct answer is Kim Petras - Turn Off the Lights

Franch Toast
14 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Lol. I was going to add Teeth in the poll, too, but for some reason it’s really hated in this fan base from previous posts I’ve seen. I think it’s an excellent song, though.

"Teeth" is an excellent song indeed. Some people have no taste. 

toy teeth GIF

GeorgeM
On 10/16/2019 at 2:39 AM, VasilisVas said:

I love both songs, but I think I’d love to hear Monster being promoted and played more at bars/clubs/parties during Halloween. Bloody Mary could also be a Halloween hit song, but I think non-Gaga fans would probably enjoy Monster an easier song to listen to. 

It's all about the sound. If you have never been interested in the difference in sound of the best party speakers, then click here. This range + good bass gives Monster more energy. It looks great on such venues. However, I personally prefer Mary (both text and melody). I’m wondering what will be in the playlist at that Halloween party where I’m going to go.