Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's "Madame X Tour" Is Turning Into A Horrible Experience For Fans

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
17 minutes ago, Spock said:

Next time you can just quote me sis

iā€™m not complaining, tbh everything Iā€™ve been hearing about this tour is making me scream and I love that itā€™s lowkey messy.Ā And you did not compare Kateā€™s first shows inĀ 35 years to the Madame X Tour :rip:Ā 

Madonna has always had this extremely dry and sarcastic sense of humor, but that can really take an unpleasant turn as a lot of fans that have gone to BAM haveĀ reported. Itā€™s not about kissing her fansĀ asses or the artistic process lol, itā€™s about not being rude to them. Like,Ā the Material Girl skit during RHT was painful to watch at times, and to get an entire tour like that is going to beĀ interestingĀ 

It's not just you fans have been saying this for a while. And again, I'm pretty sure anyone who is willing to pay so much money should know what Madonna's sense of humor is like. Again, it's up to each person to decide if it's worth it to pay so much for the show they are getting.Ā 

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
18 minutes ago, insight said:

Mezzanine and Balcony, that was the case for BAM.

I'm willing to pay a couple hundred for something on the floor, preferably in the first couple sections. I was looking at some tickets for the first show in Chicago and they have section 3 tickets for less than $400. If that's what happens for LA you can bet I will upgradeĀ 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Reject False Icons

How do you know Taylor went to her show? Whereā€™s the proofĀ 

Xoxo Adriana
12 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

However, I'm not the kind of fan who will blindly worship everything she does. I have a mind of my own. If she releases something I don't like, I'm honest about it.

this definitely didn't come from Madonna Nation or Paws Down Little Monsters, that's for sure:giggle:

I mean, you know what you're getting with a Madonna show. She's notoriously late to begin her show. HOWEVER, I think 11pm is WAY too late to start. 9-9:30 is pushing it, but theres no reason for 11pm.

I haven't been to one of her shows since Sticky and Sweet, but I remember her starting relatively on time.

I'll be attending one of her Philly shows, so I hope she's not THAT late, but we plan on staying overnight, so even if she is, we will be preparedĀ :cryga:

insight
29 minutes ago, dep18702 said:

I mean, you know what you're getting with a Madonna show. She's notoriously late to begin her show. HOWEVER, I think 11pm is WAY too late to start. 9-9:30 is pushing it, but theres no reason for 11pm.

I haven't been to one of her shows since Sticky and Sweet, but I remember her starting relatively on time.

I'll be attending one of her Philly shows, so I hope she's not THAT late, but we plan on staying overnight, so even if she is, we will be preparedĀ :cryga:

She will stat the show between 10.30-11 pm, regardless of what is written on the the ticket

17 minutes ago, insight said:

She will stat the show between 10.30-11 pm, regardless of what is written on the the ticket

I've been to enough concerts to know that the time written on the ticket is not the actual time the concert startsĀ :kiss::ladyhaha:

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, insight said:

tumblr_pzbrkcpdF51qb86xno1_500.png

Thank youĀ :huntyga:Ā Itā€™s so funny to think that they prohibited taking photos to Taylor SwiftĀ 

So the person has mainly a problem with her being late and a self-esteem issue. She takes money from rich people to give charity. I don't see a problem with that. She's late? Well... it's Madonna. It's like going to a Britney Spears concert expecting her to sing live. I went to see Madonna once and I planned accommodation and I arrived at the venue at 10PM cause I know she's late. In the end the show started 5 minutes after I found my seat. And I was happy.

The cancelations suck though, and yeah the tourbook not being ready is a bit lame but really not a big deal.Ā 

12 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Sis why put 2 paragraphs in if they say nothing. I ainā€™t clicking that link. Ā :air:

This!

Taylucifer
22 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes! This! Plus almost everyone I've talked to that actually went to the shows loved it. The only ones I see complaining are the ones who aren't even planning on buying a ticket

that's very skinny of them:bon:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived