💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rose McGowan in Weinstein Book

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

So Rose McGowan was included in Ronan Farrow's new book. In the book he says Harvey Weinstein hired Israely spies to follow Rose and  a secret under cover operative secretly recorded her and infiltrated her life to the point she thought they were close friends. Rose said at one point, "I can't trust anyone in the world but you, Diana." Her name was not Diana and she was passing her recordings back to the Israeli spy firm that was passing them to her rapist, Harvey Weitnstien. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

omg this is HUGE and scary as f----. I feel so bad for what Rose went through and all of his victims. 

3 minutes ago, dit said:

omg this is HUGE and scary as f----. I feel so bad for what Rose went through and all of his victims. 

It can really completely destroy your perceived sense of trust, and it must be very painful to not know who to trust

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Remembs when everyone just said Rose McGowan was a crazy feminist who needed to take a chill pill?

People still say that

Glamourpuss

I feel so bad for Rose. She's clearly been through alot and been treated like a crazy person. I believed her but there were many who didn't. It's heart breaking to think about what she's been through. 

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

It can really completely destroy your perceived sense of trust, and it must be very painful to not know who to trust

Can you imagine? Not only did he rape her but he mentally abused her for years and years after.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lord Temptation

This is Hollywood.

Spy agencies, rapists, pedophiles working together to...destroy each other.

8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is Hollywood.

Spy agencies, rapists, pedophiles working together to...destroy each other.

this is what happens when you have new money and have more than u know what to do with

Archived