đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Lover an underperfomance?

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
14 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I knew this was going to be about Joanne. Joanne isn’t a bad album and was a completely different sound from anything Gaga has ever done.

I never said Joanne was a bad album, it’s not. But it could’ve been better. It just wasn’t at the level Gaga needed it to be considering she was only 30 years old and she hadn’t released new music in three years. It suffers from a lack of focus and I think being involved in A Star Is Born took away from Joanne’s potential. Gaga managed to resurrect her career after seven years of professional blunders. If Gaga can come out on top after that long, then Taylor can pull through just one lackluster period.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nightwing

Yes, the album really just came and went. I haven't been hearing her on radio.

She's definitely not getting the same amount of radio play as she was getting with reputation.

I was hearing any of the singles at any given time even way after the release of the album. 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:14 PM, TheFame Monster said:

taylor-swift-grammys-5.jpgswift-speechwin.jpgtaylor-swift-grammys-2010-1360344304-cusgrammy-taylor_2476676b.jpgtaylorswift.jpg

Sorry but no one cares about her in Europe. She's a USA star, but Beyonce and Rih are known everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Sorry but no one cares about her in Europe. She's a USA star, but Beyonce and Rih are known everywhere.

Then why did her show in a random French city sell out in under an hour?

Why is the Norway show almost sold out?

Why did a French radio station get a record breaking number of calls for the free Lover show in Paris?

Why did she sell out Hyde Park with record breaking attendance?

Why was the European leg of the Speak Now World tour sold out?

Why did she surpass her previous chart runs with Lover across Europe?

bye

who will love me when the night is over

FRANK1991
7 hours ago, Autumn said:

Miss Americana, Soon You'll Get Better, London Boy, Cornelia Street and Paper Rings are definitely not filler

The only song I will even remotely consider filler is False God

Well I hate London Boy so :huntyga:

TS songs have always been more of a pick and choose for me except the 1989 album (tho still hate Shake It Off, I generally dislike her most basic generic pop songs)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Very important Lover question! The first line “we could leave the Christmas lights up til January”. Doesn’t everyone leave their Xmas lights up until then? No one actually takes them down right after Xmas or New Years. Where I’m from most are up until February! I never thought this line made any sense! :cryga::ladyhaha:

Sadly yes, she has no real hits so far, the album sells because of her name alone. Cruel Summer could have smashed as a lead single, but she chose the worst song instead. 

Archived