💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriating

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lady gaga wore them in a correct way ( that's the whole point of this thread ) 

This is the correct way to wear a burqa? With high heel boots and a skin colored body suit underneath? :poot:

article-2204245-150D0766000005DC-678_634

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

This is the correct way to wear a burqa? With high heel boots and a skin colored body suit underneath? :poot:

that is not even  a burqa 

kunxsj2eidibrfivkg2a.jpg

she covered her whole body ( thats the point ???) in both pics

whats wrong with wearing high heeled boots ?

there are many muslim women wear them 

Guillaume Hamon
12 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lady gaga wore them in a correct way ( that's the whole point of this thread )

Having it transparent with sexy clothes visible underneath is the correct way to wear a burka? I highly doubt that it's the spirit/ culture behind the burka.

I mean if we want to go on a witch hunt for any girl who liked a certain outfit and put her spin on it we can't make excuses for gaga afterwards.

rumours
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Yes, I am pretty sure the sentence, “thou must show visible panty line to tantalize Allah” is in the Quran somewhere. 

Ladey Gaygay

Oh my god, a woman wearing clothes because it looks cute:udidnt:

tragedy 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

MonsterOfSpain
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No but it's the iconic way of wearing it :vegas:

ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Having it transparent with sexy clothes visible underneath is the correct way to wear a burka? I highly doubt that it's the spirit/ culture behind the burka.

I mean if we want to go on a witch hunt for any girl who liked a certain outfit and put her spin on it we can't make excuses for gaga afterwards.

that is not a traditional burqa ... she just covered her whole in transparent cloth

there are difference btw what kacey and gaga did to the dress

kacey altered the orginal taditional dress which many Vietnamese wear them 

gaga not even touched the traditional burqa  !!!  i wanna know which women of muslim wear burqa like that .... gaga's burqa is not a burqa  

sorry for my shitty interpretation :toofunny: 

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, ANTI WP said:

that is not a traditional burqa ... she just covered her whole in transparent cloth

gaga not even touched the traditional burqa  !!!  i wanna know which women of muslim wear burqa like that .... gaga's burqa is not a burqa 

Are you sure its even considered a burqa, it kind of looks like a  really sh*tty hotel bed sheet:air:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Guillaume Hamon
58 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

but it must be in a correct way without offending the people who started wearing them at first 

If people are offended that you want to wear a dress they create in a different way...

Clothes have the meaning you give to them. The minute someone's wear it differently it means something different to this person while it still means the same for you except if you don't want it.

16 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

We've made our point and if they still don't get it, there's no point arguing with people who don't want to understand.

Or they do get it but just disagree with you... People who don't share your view are not necessarily not wanting to get it, maybe they simple dont agree.

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Are you sure its even considered a burqa, it kind of looks like a  really sh*tty hotel bed sheet:air:

thast what i am saying it is not a burqa 

lady-gaga-covered-face-outfit-aces-award

gaga_vma09_looks2.jpg

in these pics her face are covered 

do you guys consider these has a burqa ?? no 

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Or they do get it but just disagree with you... People who don't share your view are not necessarily not wanting to get it, maybe they simple dont agree.

It's fine to have an opinion, but there's a difference between having a different opinion on what chocolate you think is best and your belief about respecting other people's cultures.

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Of course it's not a "traditional burqa" just like Kacey's outfit is not a traditional Áo Dài and that's why everybody's jumping at her now.

No muslim women wear it like that indeed since it's not supposed to be worn like that yet gaga did it.

C'mon "just transparent clothes"? It covers her face and  she was wearing it right before to release a song that was supposed to be named burka... With everybody's calling it gaga's burkas and her never denying it was. You know it is you simply find excuses cause it's gaga while blaming Kacey.

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

If people are offended that you want to wear a dress they create in a different way...

Clothes have the meaning you give to them. The minute someone's wear it differently it means something different to this person while it still means the same for you except if you don't want it.

you wont get the whole point !!!

that is not a just dress 

that dress has a deep history and story !!! which runs through  their blood !! 

you have clearly expressed your thoughts here ...thanks

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

It's fine to have an opinion, but there's a difference between having a different opinion on what chocolate you think is best and your belief about respecting other people's cultures.

Opinions don't stop to be opinions once it's not light hearted subjects imo.

SPARTACUS

I'm more shocked by how thotty these pics are... :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived