Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Isis militants break out of prison in Syria after bombing by Turkey

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
20 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I thought it would be obvious. USA aren't doing any terror attacks, while ISIS run innocent people over with trucks, bomb and do mass shootings in public places, just of pure hate.

So please explain the drone strike happening before ISIS ever existed killing innocent children and women in schools and hospital. Is that not a terrorist act because people who did it look like you and wear a suit and tie? is it not a terrorist act because congress refuse to stop illegal wars?

What about all the illegal wars started all over the Middle East killing millions of people for no reason but fake news?

What about putting random Muslims in a concentration camp in Guantanamo without a trail? some of them include children and most of them are innocent.

What about the torture and rape in Abu Ghraib done on innocent civilians?

What about Operation northwood which is the American government planning to kill innocent Cuban refugees and Americans to have an excuse for a fake war?

Did you hear about how America faked a whole story using a young girl in Kuwait to start a war there? Nayirah testimony was the girl.

America created 2-3 million deaths in Vietnam, and 1-2.5 million deaths in Cambodia.

American created a famine in Iraq that resulted in the death of one million children and one million adult all dying out of starvation.

So maybe its not obvious to me how ISIS is worse than any of this, please explain to me..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
13 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

Where did you even get your information that the US fund ISIS from. Some uninformed ignorant ME's started that and now it's based on facts to you. Are you mistaking USA to Qatar who shamelessly support ISIS , Terrorist Brotherhood, Al Jazeera fake terroristic probaganda ...etc.

Just because Qatar funds ISIS, does not mean America does not fund ISIS. America openly funded the whole country with weapons during the civil war which all ended up with ISIS. All ISIS weapons are from Americans. Middle eastern countries also fund ISIS with the permission of America. America created Alqaeda which turned into ISIS eventually. America threatened other countries to not attack Alqaeda in Syria and protected them.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Faysalaaa
8 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

That's your own delusion and I apologise for saying that. Your country is involved with billion dollars deals with the US and my country have a peace treaty with Israel. Your hate as an INDIVIDUAL towards those countries won't change any of that ongoing business. You belong to a 1% Middle Easterns who have your same beliefs and from what you're saying it's obvious support to ISIS . What you're saying is wrong and against what 99% of what humanity including Middle Easterns think ( About USA and ISIS ) and you need to fix those problems.

Again, what does my country have to do with me? im a human being, not a country. If you will treat me like im my country, then no need to have a discussion. Even when u talk about urself, u link yourself to what ur country does! I dont care about ur country or mine, I care about what I believe.

And then you accuse me of supporting terrorism based on your imagination. If you cant have an honest argument and will base your response to me on imagination, I cant continue this conversation. Please criticize me on what I believe, not on what my religion and country is.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Melech
25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

ISIS is clearly not worse than America

Yeah being beheaded for being gay really sounds better than having full equality.  

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
Just now, Melech said:

Yeah being beheaded for being gay really sounds better than having full equality.  

This is a much bigger issue than gay rights. Who cares if America supports gay rights if they kill everyone? How small minded are you? I dont care what terrorists opinion on Gays are lol

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is a much bigger issue than gay rights. Who cares if America supports gay rights if they kill everyone? How small minded are you? I dont care what terrorists opinion on Gays are lol

America doesn’t kill everyone 

• Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Melech said:

America doesn’t kill everyone 

You get my point though, Americas opinion on Gay rights is invalid.

• Like 1

FlopSlurper

I think what @Faysalaaa is trying to say is that if he had to choose between two evils he'd rather ISIS over the US but that doesn't mean either are okay or that he supports ISIS

Also statically speaking the US has caused a lot more death than ISIS will ever. The US has never been interested in peace and safety and what not in other countries and we all know that, they are interested in what benefits them in those countries, be it resources or safe-guarding a threat to them. Isn't the US the cause of the formation of ISIS to begin with?

itzgaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I think what @Faysalaaa is trying to say is that if he had to choose between two evils he'd rather ISIS over the US but that doesn't mean either are okay or that he supports ISIS

Also statically speaking the US has caused a lot more death than ISIS will ever. The US has never been interested in peace and safety and what not in other countries and we all know that, they are interested in what benefits them in those countries, be it resources or safe-guarding a threat to them. Isn't the US the cause of the formation of ISIS to begin with?

I did not mean to say that I prefer ISIS over America, I meant to say that id rather deal with ISIS without America because America is not really helping, its causing harm. Not because ISIS is better, but because if America gets out and stop funding ISIS, we can easily defeat ISIS.

They know what im saying, they are just playing dumb and want to accuse me of being a terrorist because its an easy accusation. Im also not Anti America, im anti all governments who create wars which is almost everyone. To some people here, that makes me a terrorist!

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not mean to say that I prefer ISIS over America, I meant to say that id rather deal with ISIS without the help of America because America is not really helping. Without America, we can defeat ISIS. Not because ISIS is better, but because if America gets out and stop funding ISIS, we can easily defeat ISIS.

They know what im saying, they are just playing dumb

America is not funding IS. 

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Melech said:

America is not funding IS. 

America created Alqaeda which eventually became ISIS. All ISIS weapons are from America. All Middle Eastern countries funding ISIS do it with America. America spread weapons all over Syria which got to ISIS. America also openly protects Alqaeda in Syria by threatening people to not attack them. Stop spreading weapons and funding our civil wars randomly and leave us alone, we can deal with out civil wars just like all human beings.

None of you care about any of this unless Trump does it. So yeah Trump is the one who actually threatened other countries if they attack Alqaeda in Idlib. 

Edited by Faysalaaa

LadyHaha
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not mean to say that I prefer ISIS over America, I meant to say that id rather deal with ISIS without America because America is not really helping, its causing harm. Not because ISIS is better, but because if America gets out and stop funding ISIS, we can easily defeat ISIS.

They know what im saying, they are just playing dumb and want to accuse me of being a terrorist because its an easy accusation. Im also not Anti America, im anti all governments who create wars which is almost everyone. To some people here, that makes me a terrorist!

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

America created Alqaeda which eventually became ISIS. All ISIS weapons are from America. All Middle Eastern countries funding ISIS do it with America. America spread weapons all over Syria which got to ISIS. Stop spreading weapons and funding our civil wars randomly and leave us alone, we can deal with out civil wars just like all human beings.

You should have started with these 2 posts, I think people/me are riled up because you haven’t explained what you mean very clearly until these 2 posts. 

Edited by LadyHaha
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, LadyHaha said:

You should have started with these 2 posts, I think people/me are riled up because you haven’t explained what you mean very clearly until these 2 posts. 

You questioned me and challenged my opinion as you should, which is why I gave a good answer. Others here made personal attacks for no reason.

In my original comment, I said I have my reasons and I can explain why I said what I said. Instead of asking me why, they started attacking me by calling me a terrorist, they accused me of loving ISIS because im Muslim and Saudi, and they accused me of being Anti American. Its not an excuse but I can understand why after saying something considered controversial in America.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

LadyHaha
42 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You questioned me and challenged my opinion as you should, which is why I gave a good answer. Others here made personal attacks for no reason.

In my original comment, I said I have my reasons and I can explain why I said what I said. Instead of asking me why, they started attacking me by calling me a terrorist, they accused me of loving ISIS because im Muslim and Saudi, and they accused me of being Anti American. Its not an excuse but I can understand why after saying something considered controversial in America.

I think you are twisting what happened significantly in your early posts, maybe step back and look at how you worded your response and the connections you made yourself. 

it’s easy to word vomit on the internet but with topics like this, it’s very dangerous 

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

I think you are twisting what happened significantly in your early posts, maybe step back and look at how you worded your response and the connections you made yourself. 

it’s easy to word vomit on the internet but with topics like this, it’s very dangerous 

Please quote me on what twisting and dangerous wording I have used that made my opinion not clear. I just re red alot of my comments and dont see anything wrong with them. Nothing I said would make me a terrorist.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1