Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Isis militants break out of prison in Syria after bombing by Turkey

Featured Posts

LadyHaha
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Did I say that I support my country? why are you treating me like I am my country? oh yes its because you identify yourself with your country and will make any excuse for it so you think im the same way. I dont care about my country or any country, I just care about stopping war and death weather its in the name of democracy or in the name of islam.

So to clear this up, you would rather have ISIS attack across the Middle East and in Europe then have American troops help hold them. 

You hate American voters (which are people) because of what has happened in the Middle East. 

you love your people even though they themselves are responsible for what you are doing in Yemen, as again.. you blame a country’s population for what happens. 

Or are you saying it’s a double standard? 

for context i’m British (European first) and was too young to vote for the war in Iraq. I believe Tony and George should be in prison for war crimes and genocide. I’m not proud of England or to be English in any kind of way.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Candy Gaga
8 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would like the USA out of Syria, and terrorists kept in jail. But generally, I prefer terrorists over USA for many reasons I can explain if you are interested. 

Can a sane person say something like that. How do you want peace for your country and want the most vulgar terrorist criminals in it at the same time. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

So to clear this up, you would rather have ISIS attack across the Middle East and in Europe then have American troops help hold them. 

You hate American voters (which are people) because of what has happened in the Middle East. 

you love your people even though they themselves are responsible for what you are doing in Yemen, as again.. you blame a country’s population for what happens. 

Or are you saying it’s a double standard? 

for context i’m British (European first) and was too young to vote for the war in Iraq. I believe Tony and George should be in prison for war crimes and genocide. I’m not proud of England or to be English in any kind of way.

ISIS would not be able to exist if they were not funded with millions by world governments including America. All countries and religions have their own terrorists but they have no power because none of them are funded by world governments. So what im saying is the problem is we need to stop the root cause of the problem which is funding terrorists. Get out of my country and stop funding our terrorists, and everything will be okay, we can easily deal with ISIS. Im not scared of ISIS, im scared of who funds ISIS. Asking America to protect us from ISIS is literal insanity.

I did not say I hate American voters or Americans, I said I hate American voters who vote for the death of my country. These are the people who voted for war criminals like Hilary Clinton, Trump, Obama, Bush, and more. My country is not responsible for what is happening in Yemen, we dont live in a democracy and we dont vote. But I hate anyone who supports that in my country too so no double standard.

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Can a sane person say something like that. How do you want peace for your country and want the most vulgar terrorist criminals in it at the same time. 

I explained in my comments so please read them..

• Like 1

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

ISIS would not be able to exist if they were not funded with millions by world governments including America. All countries and religions have their own terrorists but they have no power because none of them are funded by world governments. So what im saying is the problem is we need to stop the root cause of the problem which is funding terrorists. Get out of my country and stop funding our terrorists, and everything will be okay, we can easily deal with ISIS. Im not scared of ISIS, im scared of who funds ISIS. Asking America to protect us from ISIS is literal insanity.

I did not say I hate American voters or Americans, I said I hate American voters who vote for the death of my country. These are the people who voted for war criminals like Hilary Clinton, Trump, Obama, Bush, and more. My country is not responsible for what is happening in Yemen, we dont live in a democracy and we dont vote. But I hate anyone who supports that in my country too so no double standard.

It's funny how you call American presidents criminals, when you prefer ISIS who are much worse than criminals :smh: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whispering

We’ve got an ISIS supporter...that explains the comments over the last few months. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Candy Gaga

I explained in my comments so please read them..

I read everything you wrote and as a Middle Eastern myself I don't understand how are we supposed to agree with you . How as Middle Easterns are we gonna fight ISIS as you said when 3/4 our troops are already busy fighting local terrorism and solving local fueds. Just say you'd rather have terrorists that act like they follow your religion than having Americans who are not following it  ( And before you come with your usual scheme of " ow you calling me racist and my religion...." I said they are acting as if they're following it )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

We’ve got an ISIS supporter...that explains the comments over the last few months. 

It's freaking scary at this point that they shamelessly walk and support ISIS and their beliefs/present that easy and normally walk between us.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
11 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

I read everything you wrote and as a Middle Eastern myself I don't understand how are we supposed to agree with you . How as Middle Easterns are we gonna fight ISIS as you said when 3/4 our troops are already busy fighting local terrorism and solving local fueds. Just say you'd rather have terrorists that act like they follow your religion than having Americans who are not following it  ( And before you come with your usual scheme of " ow you calling me racist and my religion...." I said they are acting as if they're following it )

I did not say Middle Eastern people should agree with me, I simply gave my personal opinion..

My argument is clear, stop funding our terrorists and they will not exist. The only reason we cant defeat them is world government fund them with millions of dollars. If saying that makes me a terrorist, then yes I am, im not really scared to be called a terrorist, you can keep doing that as much as you want.

To make it simple, imagine if Russia funds the KKK who have no power, and make them one of the most powerful terrorists, would you then go to Russia and ask them to help you fight the KKK? or would you rather attack Russia and stop the funding, and deal with your domestic terrorists? that is my point

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
13 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It's funny how you call American presidents criminals, when you prefer ISIS who are much worse than criminals :smh: 

ISIS is clearly not worse than America

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Bellatrix

I-have-to-laugh-gaga-gif.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I-have-to-laugh-gaga-gif.gif

Then please make an argument to how ISIS is worse than America, it would be really interesting to see what you come up with. You have made zero arguments till now..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not say Middle Eastern people should agree with me, I simply gave my personal opinion.

My argument is clear, stop funding our terrorists and they will become as week as the KKK. The only reason we cant defeat them is world government fund them with millions of dollars. If that makes me a supporter of terrorism, then yes I am, im not really scared to be called a terrorist, you can keep doing that.

To make it simple, imagine if Russia funds the KKK who have almost no power and makes them one of the most powerful terrorists, would you then go to Russia and ask them to help you fight the KKK? or would you rather attack Russia and stop the funding, and deal with your domestic terrorists? that is my point

Where did you even get your information that the US fund ISIS from. Some uninformed ignorant ME's started that and now it's based on facts to you. Are you mistaking USA to Qatar who shamelessly support ISIS , Terrorist Brotherhood, Al Jazeera fake terroristic probaganda ...etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bellatrix

Then please make an argument to how ISIS is worse than America, id like to see what you come up with.. you have made zero arguments

I thought it would be obvious. USA aren't doing any terror attacks, while ISIS run innocent people over with trucks, bomb and do mass shootings in public places, just of pure hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Candy Gaga
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

That's your own delusion and I apologise for saying that. Your country is involved with billion dollars deals with the US and my country have a peace treaty with Israel. Your hate as an INDIVIDUAL towards those countries won't change any of that ongoing business. You belong to a 1% Middle Easterns who have your same beliefs and from what you're saying it's obvious support to ISIS . What you're saying is wrong and against what 99% of what humanity including Middle Easterns think ( About USA and ISIS ) and you need to fix those problems.

Edited by Candy Gaga
  • Thanks 1