Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

I just entered a contest to win a free to enigma

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn

Gaga retweeted it and everything is paid for you also its not us only the foundation doing is called amaze so why not give it a try

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Good luck. Omaze did these often, usually for visiting popular actors on popular movie or tv series sets.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

Awesome, I remember helping one of my students enter an Omaze-sponsored contest to meet Post Malone. She wrote a whole paper on it and how it made Post Malone worthy of a Nobel prize or something :air:

Anyways glad to hear Omaze is apparently legit and now offering a Gaga contest... I will probably enter :excited2:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonatellaPop

Good luck! :unicorn:

F̵̜͗͂̓͐͂͗̅̕͝ṟ̵̢̤̫̳̭̓͗͒͐̆̄̈́̊́a̸̗̩͔͒̑͊̄̎͠n̴̡̺̟̍̔͒̈̃̃̀͠ć̷̣̩̙̙̳͇̬̉̑͑͠h̶̳̣͍͇̥̼̯͔̯̅̑̆̅̈́̊͑͗̆ ̴̧̨̱̱̯̻̎̎́̀͊̿̋̄͜ͅT̷̢̻͎̲̣̲͍̈̏͆̃͆͛̏̈̒̏o̴̡̦͉̜͉͑a̶̐̇̋̌̕͝
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie

So I was looking around on that Omaze site and have managed to enter myself for numerous cars and vacations! :wtfga: They reel me in with Gaga and here I am entered into all kinds of categories!! I want gaga but I’ll take a car too!! :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
7 hours ago, Renie said:

So I was looking around on that Omaze site and have managed to enter myself for numerous cars and vacations! :wtfga: They reel me in with Gaga and here I am entered into all kinds of categories!! I want gaga but I’ll take a car too!! :ladyhaha:

That reminds me of how when I was a kid, I used to enter my mom into all kinds of sweepstakes and raffles at the grocery store. We won so much stuff: free family portrait; a ski trip; pots & pans. I hope you win a car and a Vegas trip to meet LG! 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
16 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

That reminds me of how when I was a kid, I used to enter my mom into all kinds of sweepstakes and raffles at the grocery store. We won so much stuff: free family portrait; a ski trip; pots & pans. I hope you win a car and a Vegas trip to meet LG! 

I have such good luck winning stupid sh!t and always have!! If a good contest comes my way there no way I’m not entering! At least these help charities! I’d love some tickets to meet gaga and I’d love a Bentley filled with $20,000!!:ladyhaha:

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
39 minutes ago, Renie said:

I have such good luck winning stupid sh!t and always have!! If a good contest comes my way there no way I’m not entering! At least these help charities! I’d love some tickets to meet gaga and I’d love a Bentley filled with $20,000!!:ladyhaha:

Do you get to bring a friend? :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
14 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Then lets hope @Renie‘s luck is as good as she says it is :huntyga::ladyhaha:

:ally::ladyhaha:

and would you believe it’s for the dates I already have tickets to!! That means I’m gonna win it!!!

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...