Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max gets bashed by german paper BILD

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Danny91 said:

I don't get the hype if I'm honest.

that's interesting. based by how this article trashed her, and the way britney performs, that's pretty much identical, isn't it?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Candy Gaga
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

None of the "new girls" got more than one hit for now:huntyga:

Isn't Dua , Camila and Bebe considered new pop girls cause they got a handful :oops:

The Z
9 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Isn't Dua , Camila and Bebe considered new pop girls cause they got a handful :oops:

Bebe has literally ZERO global hit (and she's not new), and the other two have 1,5 hit each (one being their song, the other one being a collab)

TimisaMonster

Her vocals are trash...how do people like this get a record deal? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Candy Gaga
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Bebe has literally ZERO global hit (and she's not new), and the other two have 1,5 hit each (one being their song, the other one being a collab)

Have you heard of Meant To Be :selena:

That song is a top 5/10 WW and in the US alone it's ×8 Platinum and sold over 15M units WW that hit alone made Bebe literaly on top of new pop girls list. Also she has 1 album so I think that makes her new. Also Dua's album was mega successful specially in UK and Europe and scored a few top 10's and 2 in the US. And I don't care for Camila but aside from her Shawn publicity stunt hit and Havana she has another top 10 and a #1 album how is that a 1 hit for them :huntyga:

Lona Delery

it wasnt that bad tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The Z
8 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Have you heard of Meant To Be :selena:

That song is a top 5/10 WW and in the US alone it's ×8 Platinum and sold over 15M units WW that hit alone made Bebe literaly on top of new pop girls list. Also she has 1 album so I think that makes her new. Also Dua's album was mega successful specially in UK and Europe and scored a few top 10's and 2 in the US. And I don't care for Camila but aside from her Shawn publicity stunt hit and Havana she has another top 10 and a #1 album how is that a 1 hit for them :huntyga:

Never heard of that song, it must not be that big/global :laughga: She's on top of nothing, she's literally known as a flop singer:wtfga:

And you're wrong, about the rest. Dua was only really successful with New Rules. Her other singles failed. Then she's got One Kiss (the CHarris song)

Same for Camila, she only has Havana (and Crying In The Club or something like that in a few places), and the Shawn torture, but that's it

Eros92
37 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her vocals are trash...how do people like this get a record deal? 

Cause she can actually sing?

She still has a lot of room for improvement on her voice. 

Candy Gaga
32 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Never heard of that song, it must not be that big/global :laughga: She's on top of nothing, she's literally known as a flop singer:wtfga:

And you're wrong, about the rest. Dua was only really successful with New Rules. Her other singles failed. Then she's got One Kiss (the CHarris song)

Same for Camila, she only has Havana (and Crying In The Club or something like that in a few places), and the Shawn torture, but that's it

Meant To Be is certified over Platinum in 14 countries including 11 European and ×8 Platinum in the US how is that not a global hit. Also she has another top 40 and over all 3 +Platinum hits from her debut album and another European smash Say My Name with David Guetta. Dua literaly has 5 top 10's from her debut album in her home UK and the album sold 1.3M copies WW with 3 top 40 hits including a top 10 and a top 30 in the US and 2 #1's in the UK and Camila has another top 10 in the US called Never Be The Same and a #1 album. Better check your reciepts and save the embarrassment next time sis.

Curunir
On 10/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, Candy Gaga said:

Meant To Be is certified over Platinum in 14 countries including 11 European and ×8 Platinum in the US how is that not a global hit. Also she has another top 40 and over all 3 +Platinum hits from her debut album and another European smash Say My Name with David Guetta. Dua literaly has 5 top 10's from her debut album in her home UK and the album sold 1.3M copies WW with 3 top 40 hits including a top 10 and a top 30 in the US and 2 #1's in the UK and Camila has another top 10 in the US called Never Be The Same and a #1 album. Better check your reciepts and save the embarrassment next time sis.

Snapped :udidnt:

Adrenaliner
On 10/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, Antichrist said:

that's interesting. based by how this article trashed her, and the way britney performs, that's pretty much identical, isn't it?

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

And what does the Princess of Pop have to do with Ava Max? :laughga:

Helxig

Maybe I don't know the song well enough, but I think this is a pretty decent performance. I like her technique. The Shakiraesque tones. I think she's struggling to get the high notes though, and the bridge was rough, but the rest was good. Okay except that one note at 3:16.

She just sounds warbly from nerves.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rose Bitch
On 10/5/2019 at 8:07 PM, Diente said:

Her ARTPOP era is already here :teehee:

ARTPOP? Meh

maybe red and blue ?

Archived