Should Trump be impeached  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Impeach him?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PartySick

Title :gaycat:

Bonus question: do you believe he should actually be removed from office?

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • YAAAS 1

gabeoz

Are you really asking if I believe someone who continues to seek help from foreign intelligence and world leaders to help smear is political opponents and contribute to his campaign should be removed from office? :selena:

• Like 3

ZacharyMark

Trump being removed from office would mean Republican support(both in Congress and the GP), so yes. But that'll never happen. 

KatieJudasGaga4

No, he is one of the best presidents we've ever had and I'll like to keep it that way :party:

His kindergarten spelling skills and his sympathy with non whites makes me support him even more. :diane:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3

River

You are my hero :lmao:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Are you really asking if I believe someone who continues to seek help from foreign intelligence and world leaders to help smear is political opponents and contribute to his campaign should be removed from office? :selena:

I know, it's a hard choice :bradley:

PartySick
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No, he is one of the best presidents we've ever had and I'll like to keep it that way :party:

His kindergarten spelling skills and his sympathy with non whites makes me support him even more. :diane:

#MAGA #KAG #TRUMP2020 #TRUMP2024 #TRUMP2028 #TRUMP2032

• LMAO 7

Adarsh
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

#MAGA #KAG #TRUMP2020 #TRUMP2024 #TRUMP2028 #TRUMP2032

#kindergartenforTrump #infantsforTrump #foetusesMAGA 

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster

luckyanderson

It's complicated because while he has made a mockery of things, he's done/said worse things policy-wise that to impeach solely out of respect for the U.S's intellectual integrity seems a little underwhelming.

Politically speaking I've only recently come to see how damaging impeachment can be for the opposition with an upcoming election but with independents, I don't see this swaying in his favor per say like it would with Republicans and Democrats. 

I will say though, a lot of 2020 has ridden on attacks against Trump, himself and not so much his successor, Pence. As soon as Trump was impeached Pence would be sworn in and I'm not sure what he could do in such little time to galvanize Democrats to get him out. I also worry about Pence pardoning Trump and his crew for any injustices committed and that simply cannot be allowed to happen. I think Democrats need to focus on the pushing the policies people are actually interested in like universal healthcare and gun reform as well as holding the House and turning the Senate. I'm not sure if the last will be possible, but if so, Democrats then need to re-evaluate who and what it is they are aligning themselves with and how they are going to continue to the be the party of the people. Things like moderacy, superdelegates, super PACs, career politicians, lobbyists, etc. are what the Democratic Party has been established upon (and to be fair in some respects so have the Republicans) and what turns a lot of people off from voting.

For me personally, regardless of whether Biden wins or loses if he is the nominee, Nancy Pelosi has got to go. The old corporate politicians need to remain a thing of the past if Democrats are to be successful and separate themselves from their Republican counterparts.

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin

Remove him from office and my memory.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Will the results of this poll be shown on Fox or CNN? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 5

Marilyn MonHoe

Make the poll public so we can make a tally of all the Trumpettes on this site :huntyga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 7

KatieJudasGaga4

What happened to only voting no?

@River will be disappointed :crossed:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • LMAO 1

weed

I wonder if Trump will tweet a screenshot of this poll :huntyga:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Make the poll public so we can make a tally of all the Trumpettes on this site :huntyga:

@KatieJudasGaga4 is one of them. Shame :madge:

• LMAO 3