Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Iggy Azalea shades herself

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Pop Music

honestly you got to give her props for going in that hard on herself. She's got mad honesty and self awareness that some people in the industry lack. :applause:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I AM THEATRE

She is so tragic. I mean, it's true that she isn't having hits anymore.. but anyway ppl continue to listen to her (she has more than 7 million listeners every month on Spotify). You can't always have the greatest success. I mean, it's the price of fame. This is how it works. There are a lot of singers who have really been forgotten (and this is not her situation!).  So, I think she should stop with this thing. :laughga:

I learn to appreciate her more and more every day. I hope she delivers a solid record soon, because this seems to be lacking. 

26 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

She is so tragic. I mean, it's true that she isn't having hits anymore.. but anyway ppl continue to listen to her (she has more than 7 million listeners every month on Spotify). You can't always have the greatest success. I mean, it's the price of fame. This is how it works. There are a lot of singers who have really been forgotten (and this is not her situation!).  So, I think she should stop with this thing. :laughga:

What even? Ksjssjsk

She's just laughing at her situation 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived